DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. APKsLIVE abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on site that is controlled or operated by APKsLIVE that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the developer who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter notification, also in accordance with the DMCA.
Notice of Copyright Infringing
- We choose applications and games from Google Play and guide users to download and use them on PCs, Laptops, Macs.
- We always comply with the DMCA and handle copyright issues as soon as we receive the request, usually within 8 hours.
- We love our work and are always looking forward to the cooperation of the copyright management units of many applications such as FraudWatch International, PhisLabs Security Operations, CTM360 Cyber ...
- There are many new applications that I do not It's okay to know that the developer doesn't allow sharing, so we accidentally updated this app on my site. To request removal of such applications, we hope that the copyright management and developer units will send me direct mail without having to send to Cloudflare, Hosting, Domain.
- We will always prioritize removal requests upon receipt and usually within 8 hours. We love our work and look forward to working together and we don't want Cloudflare, Hosting remind.
- Help us do our job well and we will always prioritize handling requests. All requests for an application, uninstall the application, send mail directly to the following email:
Send the infringement notice to [email protected]
- Thank you and have a nice day.