A-PSDE Learning Studio For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
A-PSDE Learning Studio is a Business app developed by SmartUp.io Ltd. The latest version of A-PSDE Learning Studio is 2.5.0. It was released on September 16, 2020. You can download A-PSDE Learning Studio 2.5.0 directly on https://apks.live. Over users rating a average 1 of 5 about A-PSDE Learning Studio. More than 1+ is playing A-PSDE Learning Studio right now. Coming to join them and download A-PSDE Learning Studio directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get A-PSDE Learning Studio for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download A-PSDE Learning Studio on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install A-PSDE Learning Studio APK on the computer.
How to use A-PSDE Learning Studio on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download A-PSDE Learning Studio using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download A-PSDE Learning Studio for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of A-PSDE Learning Studio. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the A-PSDE Learning Studio on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use A-PSDE Learning Studio on PC. Here is the A-PSDE Learning Studio successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of A-PSDE Learning Studio on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download A-PSDE Learning Studio for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate A-PSDE Learning Studio app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download A-PSDE Learning Studio App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download A-PSDE Learning Studio apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have A-PSDE Learning Studio on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install A-PSDE Learning Studio for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for A-PSDE Learning Studio for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of A-PSDE Learning StudioDeveloped by expert specialists to support medical professionals in their
** To enroll as a trainee in The Asian Pacific Society for Digestive Endoscopy training
programme, please visit us at our Facebook Page to enquire.
This application is developed by The Asian Pacific Society for Digestive Endoscopy (A-
PSDE), to facilitate education in endoscopy through a comprehensive mobile platform.
A society committed to conducting training programmes for endoscopists in the Asia-
Pacific region since 2004, we have been collaborating with local societies and hospitals from Vietnam, Myanmar, Indonesia, Cambodia, Mongolia and Malaysia to
organize training workshops. With A-PSDE Learning Studio, we are bringing our
training programme online, where our trainees can now learn from our experts
anytime & anywhere using your PC/ Tablet or Mobile!
By enrolling into specific training course, you will be given full access to Basic to
Advanced Diagnostic and Therapeutic education materials, which includes lecture
slides, endoscopic images and videos, and quizzes to achieve your learning goals.
• Full access to content library aimed to provide an engaging and educational
experience for A-PSDE trainees and medical professionals
• Keep track of your learning progress with the app’s built-in function
• Showcases the latest news, procedural techniques, research and devices
relevant to medical professionals
• Create your own education content to share with other members for
discussion within the Asia-Pacific community
The Permissions of A-PSDE Learning Studio
- A-PSDE Learning Studio 2.5.0 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: September 16, 2020