BASIC! Compiler For PC Windows and Mac
Latest Version :
2.1 and up
Get it on :
About this app
BASIC! Compiler is a Productivity app developed by mougino. The latest version of BASIC! Compiler is 01.92. It was released on May 20, 2020. You can download BASIC! Compiler 01.92 directly on https://apks.live. Over 88 users rating a average 4.6 of 5 about BASIC! Compiler. More than 1,000+ is playing BASIC! Compiler right now. Coming to join them and download BASIC! Compiler directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get BASIC! Compiler for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download BASIC! Compiler on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install BASIC! Compiler APK on the computer.
How to use BASIC! Compiler on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download BASIC! Compiler using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download BASIC! Compiler for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of BASIC! Compiler. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the BASIC! Compiler on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use BASIC! Compiler on PC. Here is the BASIC! Compiler successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of BASIC! Compiler on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download BASIC! Compiler for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate BASIC! Compiler app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download BASIC! Compiler App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download BASIC! Compiler apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have BASIC! Compiler on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install BASIC! Compiler for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for BASIC! Compiler for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of BASIC! CompilerCompile your RFO BASIC! programs (*.bas) and resources into an APK, directly from your Android phone or tablet!
Then share your APKs with friends and family, or even sell them on Google Play!
Average time for compiling is 1-2 minutes, but may be slower on older or low-end devices.
If you have any question, get an answer at http://rfobasic.freeforums.org/android-basic-compiler-f34.html
Note: Intel-based Android devices are not compatible with the BASIC! Compiler: it can run but will always produce corrupted APKs.
Also, Intel-based Android devices are not compatible with APKs procuded on normal (ARM-based) Android devices (99% of Android phones and tablets): APKs will refuse to install.
This is a list of Intel-based Android devices at the end of August 2016:
SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 3
MOTOROLA RAZR i
DELL Venue 7 & 8
LENOVO K900, Yoga Tablet 2 Pro
ASUS Fonepad, Padfone X, Padfone Mini, MeMO Pad
ACER Iconia Tab 8, Liquid C1
ONDA V819i, V975i
VEXIA Zippers Phone, Zippers Tab 7, 8i, 9i, TabletPlus 10
ZTE Grand X2
RAMOS i8, i9, W32
LAVA or XOLO X900
ORANGE San Diego
CASPER VIA A6108
PRESTIGIO MultiPhone 5430
The Permissions of BASIC! CompilerRead the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- BASIC! Compiler 01.92 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: May 20, 2020