Cloud Print For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
Cloud Print is a Productivity app developed by Google LLC. The latest version of Cloud Print is Vwd. It was released on August 24, 2020. You can download Cloud Print Vwd directly on https://apks.live. Over 330,629 users rating a average 4.1 of 5 about Cloud Print. More than 1,000,000,000+ is playing Cloud Print right now. Coming to join them and download Cloud Print directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Cloud Print for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Cloud Print on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Cloud Print APK on the computer.
How to use Cloud Print on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Cloud Print using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Cloud Print for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Cloud Print. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Cloud Print on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Cloud Print on PC. Here is the Cloud Print successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Cloud Print on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Cloud Print for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Cloud Print app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Cloud Print App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Cloud Print apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Cloud Print on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Cloud Print for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Cloud Print for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Cloud PrintDownload the latest release of the official Google Cloud Print app. With Cloud Print for Android you can:
- Print from any compatible Android device to any Google Cloud Print connected printer
- Share a picture or a document from apps like Gallery directly to Cloud Print
- Track the status of your print jobs
- Process printer invitations. Open invitation links from email in Cloud Print
- Find and register new Cloud Ready printers on the local network*
Printing from Android has never been easier.
The Google Cloud Print app is a print plugin on Android KitKat, and a standalone app on earlier versions of Android. If you update your device to KitKat, you may need to remove the icon manually.
*Not all models support local discovery - check the setup manual of your printer for details
The Permissions of Cloud PrintFind accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Add or remove accounts:
- Allows the app to perform operations like adding and removing accounts, and deleting their password.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Read sync settings:
- Allows the app to read the sync settings for an account. For example, this can determine whether the People app is synced with an account.
Use accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to request authentication tokens.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Toggle sync on and off:
- Allows an app to modify the sync settings for an account. For example, this can be used to enable sync of the People app with an account.
Read sync statistics:
- Allows an app to read the sync stats for an account, including the history of sync events and how much data is synced.
Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- Cloud Print Vwd For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: August 24, 2020