Cornie - Icon Pack For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
Cornie - Icon Pack is a Personalization app developed by Patryk Goworowski. The latest version of Cornie - Icon Pack is 4.8.3. It was released on September 15, 2019. You can download Cornie - Icon Pack 4.8.3 directly on https://apks.live. Over 2,099 users rating a average 4.8 of 5 about Cornie - Icon Pack. More than 10,000+ is playing Cornie - Icon Pack right now. Coming to join them and download Cornie - Icon Pack directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Cornie - Icon Pack for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Cornie - Icon Pack on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Cornie - Icon Pack APK on the computer.
How to use Cornie - Icon Pack on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Cornie - Icon Pack using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Cornie - Icon Pack for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Cornie - Icon Pack. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Cornie - Icon Pack on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Cornie - Icon Pack on PC. Here is the Cornie - Icon Pack successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Cornie - Icon Pack on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Cornie - Icon Pack for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Cornie - Icon Pack app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Cornie - Icon Pack App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Cornie - Icon Pack apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Cornie - Icon Pack on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Cornie - Icon Pack for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Cornie - Icon Pack for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Cornie - Icon PackCornie icons is a Material Design based icons handcrafted with love to make them look unique and beautiful. With over 6 000 icons Cornie is one of the largest icon packs in the store!
in order to use this icon pack you need to have installed one of the supported launchers on your device. Full list of supported launchers can be found at the bottom of description.
• 6600+ icons
• 6800+ themed apps
• 50 cloud wallpapers
• Weekly updates
• Dynamic calendar icons
• Cloud based request system
• Blueprint dashboard app by Jahir Fiquitiva
• Action Launcher
• ADW Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Evie Launcher (requires manual apply)
• Go Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• Lawnchair Launcher (requires manual apply)
• Lean Launcher (requires manual apply)
• L Launcher
• Lucid Launcher
• Mini Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nova Launcher
• Smart Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• TSF Launcher
• Unicon Pro
The Permissions of Cornie - Icon PackRead the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Allows the app to set the system wallpaper.
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Modify system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
Google Play license check:
- Google Play license check
Adjust your wallpaper size:
- Allows the app to set the system wallpaper size hints.
Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Cornie - Icon Pack for PC Windows official Trailer
- Cornie - Icon Pack 4.8.3 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: September 15, 2019
- Cornie - Icon Pack 4.8.1 For PC Windows and Mac
- Cornie - Icon Pack 4.8.2 For PC Windows and Mac
- Cornie - Icon Pack 4.8.0 For PC Windows and Mac
- Cornie - Icon Pack 4.7.9 For PC Windows and Mac
- Cornie - Icon Pack 4.7.8 For PC Windows and Mac
- Cornie - Icon Pack 4.7.7 For PC Windows and Mac
- Cornie - Icon Pack 4.7.6 For PC Windows and Mac
- Cornie - Icon Pack 4.7.5 For PC Windows and Mac
- Cornie - Icon Pack 4.7.4 For PC Windows and Mac
- Cornie - Icon Pack 4.7.3 For PC Windows and Mac
- Cornie - Icon Pack 4.7.2 For PC Windows and Mac
- Cornie - Icon Pack 4.7.1 For PC Windows and Mac
- Cornie - Icon Pack 4.7.0 For PC Windows and Mac
- Cornie - Icon Pack 4.6.9 For PC Windows and Mac