Dividend Investor For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
Dividend Investor is a Finance app developed by AnnealSoft. The latest version of Dividend Investor is 2022.01.10.92 Security updates; bug fixes; support recording a stock merger or symbol change for a holding.. It was released on January 11, 2022. You can download Dividend Investor 2022.01.10.92 Security updates; bug fixes; support recording a stock merger or symbol change for a holding. directly on https://apks.live. Over users rating a average 1 of 5 about Dividend Investor. More than 10+ is playing Dividend Investor right now. Coming to join them and download Dividend Investor directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Dividend Investor for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Dividend Investor on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Dividend Investor APK on the computer.
How to use Dividend Investor on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is LDPlayer, Andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Dividend Investor using LDPlayer, Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Dividend Investor for PC with LDPlayer
- Step 1: Download the LDPlayer software from the below link, if you haven’t installed it earlier – Download LDPlayer for PC
- Step 2: Installation procedure is quite simple and straight-forward. After successful installation, open LDPlayer emulator.
- Step 3: It may take some time to load the LDPlayer app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of LDPlayer.
- Step 4: Google play store comes pre-installed in LDPlayer. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Step 5: Now search for the app you want to install on your PC. In our case search for Dividend Investor to install on PC.
- Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, Dividend Investor will be installed automatically on LDPlayer. You can find the app under list of installed apps in LDPlayer.
Now you can just double click on the app icon in LDPlayer and start using Dividend Investor app on your laptop. You can use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
Download Dividend Investor for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Dividend Investor. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Dividend Investor on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Dividend Investor on PC. Here is the Dividend Investor successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Dividend Investor on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Dividend Investor for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Dividend Investor app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Dividend Investor App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Dividend Investor apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Dividend Investor on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Dividend Investor for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Dividend Investor for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Dividend Investor(Requires data subscription - see important details below.) Dividend Investor assembles your dividend-oriented holdings data for review in a way that is not handled by other apps. Review your portfolio and upcoming dividends TOTAL PAYOUTS based on the number of shares you hold (with a RUNNING BALANCE of the upcoming payments); see ESTIMATED ANNUAL dividends (by YOUR CHOICE of one of FOUR different methods of calculation and with other configurable options) that show not only the monthly payouts but a breakdown of estimated payments by EACH STOCK in EACH MONTH and also estimated total annual payments by each stock, with monthly detail; view the stocks' current yield as well as YOUR OWN INVESTED YIELD, based on your shares and your actual cost. See which stocks are already BEYOND THEIR EX DIV DATE, for new investments, and those which are LATE in their usual next declared dividends, or have DECLARED A LOWER DIVIDEND than previously, to alert you to potential issues with companies and future dividends. See upcoming payouts which are affected by recent purchases or sales that you made after the Ex Div date for the upcoming payment. IMPORT your portfolio from export files created by the TD Ameritrade website or Quicken 2017 (and compatible versions.) BACK UP or RESTORE your settings and ENCRYPTED holdings.
This App INCLUDES A BUILT-IN WIDGET to inform you of upcoming declared dividends (with an icon button on the widget to launch the main app) and configurable DAILY NOTIFICATIONS of any dividend payments for the day, with TOTAL PAYOUTS. Also, notifications of a LOWER DECLARED DIVIDEND amount are available, with link to the HISTORICAL DIVIDENDS GRAPH for the stock. CONTEXT-SENSITIVE HELP is available on virtually all screens in the app, or view all the help together in the FULL HELP screen. All of the App's main PORTFOLIO SCREEN COLUMNS MAY BE SORTED in ascending or descending order by tapping on the column header, and its COLUMNS MAY BE REORDERED by holding and dragging them to a new location. Column sorting and reordering is saved for future sessions.
This App is currently limited to US stock markets and currency.
Please grant permission for the App to access File Storage, which is required for imports, backup/restore and logs transmission (in order to report issues).
IMPORTANT: Dividend Investor REQUIRES an ongoing data subscription to IEX Cloud Stocks information in order to function. You may get access to this data via the EASY In-app monthly shared subscription (no configs required) at a GREATLY lower rate (see the In-apps Products per-item price below for the monthly cost), including a FREE 3-day trial period, than the direct subscription! Visit the "Settings" page after installing the app for the subscription offer. (Alternatively, instead of the In-app subscription, you may subscribe to IEX Cloud directly and then enter the access tokens for your personal IEX Cloud account under Settings / Data Connection Settings in the App.)
The Permissions of Dividend Investor
- Dividend Investor 2022.01.10.92 Security updates; bug fixes; support recording a stock merger or symbol change for a holding. For PC Windows and Mac
Version: 2022.01.10.92 Security updates; bug fixes; support recording a stock merger or symbol change for a holding.
Update on: January 11, 2022
- Dividend Investor 2020.01.09.43 (Fix crash in Annualized Estimate when a non dividend-paying stock is in portfolio). For PC Windows and Mac
- Dividend Investor 2020.01.06.41 (Bug fixes re. API behavioral changes by service provider; show version info in 'About' screen). For PC Windows and Mac
- Dividend Investor 4.3.7 (Bug fixes related to stability of Portfolio screen; add help text.) For PC Windows and Mac
- Dividend Investor 4.3.5 For PC Windows and Mac
- Dividend Investor 4.2.12 For PC Windows and Mac