EFWrap For PC Windows and Mac
Latest Version :
4.1 and up
Get it on :
About this app
EFWrap is a House & Home app developed by SupremeVue. The latest version of EFWrap is 4.62. It was released on March 26, 2020. You can download EFWrap 4.62 directly on https://apks.live. Over 472 users rating a average 3.9 of 5 about EFWrap. More than 5,000+ is playing EFWrap right now. Coming to join them and download EFWrap directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get EFWrap for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download EFWrap on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install EFWrap APK on the computer.
How to use EFWrap on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download EFWrap using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download EFWrap for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of EFWrap. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the EFWrap on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use EFWrap on PC. Here is the EFWrap successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of EFWrap on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download EFWrap for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate EFWrap app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download EFWrap App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download EFWrap apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have EFWrap on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install EFWrap for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for EFWrap for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of EFWrapThe ONLY application for EcoFactor/mPowered thermostats that works on Android 4.x, 5.x, 6.x and Android Wear, allows for quick and easy changes for thermostat settings, allows you to manage your templates, allows you to create/update thermostat schedules, and provides you with usage reporting.
Geofence feature for automatic Away/Home modes!
Support for Android Wear
Widget for quick view of thermostats.
Opt out of Energy Events!
Support for forcing thermostat to follow your schedules if EcoFactor has changed them (*Paid users only).
Usage and Savings reports are available for you to review.
FAQ section now available.
This app allows you to view and change your EcoFactor/ mPowered thermostat settings, set away/back modes, change HVAC/Fan modes, manage schedules, manage templates, change thermostat names, view last read time, and edit away times for EcoFactor / mPowered enabled thermostats.
You can view all of your EcoFactor / mPowered controlled thermostats by location, current temperature information, outside temperature, average indoor temperature, and average neighbor temperature (to see how your settings compare). Moving between thermostats is as easy as swiping left or right or clicking the tabs. You can change individual thermostat settings, set specific away settings, and disable away mode. Turning off your HVAC or Fan for individual thermostats is also supported.
Please do read the notes though to understand limitations of this application. Send any issues or questions to [email protected]
Join our EcoFactor Wrap Google+ community at https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/103094460973860670288.
★ View and choose from multiple locations.
★ View and change temperatures for all thermostats.
★ Temperatures displayed to two decimal places.
★ Quickly change HVAC and Fan modes.
★ Set Away/Back mode.
★ Edit away times when in Away mode.
★ Manage thermostat schedules
★ Manage schedule templates
★ Change thermostat name
★ View average indoor, neighbor, and outdoor temperatures.
★ View usage and savings reports.
★ Override any changes EcoFactor might make to your thermostat settings.
★ Opt out of Energy Events
★ Configurable Widget for quick view of thermostats
★ Android wear notifications and widget-like view of thermostats
Please note the following:
1) Any updates to the EcoFactor web site will most probably break this application as it relies on the current web site to perform it's magic.
2) There is limited error checking currently as there is no documentation on what to expect as a response from the web site. Please be understanding when those situations occur and provide feedback to us at [email protected] so that we can investigate the issue and potentially provide a fix.
3) Current temperature is displayed to two decimal places so that you can understand why your heating/cooling is running even when it appears to be at temperature. This comes directly from the thermostat and is not an estimate.
IMPORTANT: This is NOT an official EcoFactor or mPowered application (nor are we affiliated in any way with your energy company or other provider) and only read information available from the EcoFactor web site and do not connect to your thermostats directly. If your thermostats show as disconnected or you suspect other issues, login to the actual EcoFactor web site to verify the application shows the same information or contact your energy company for assistance.
The Permissions of EFWrap
- EFWrap 4.62 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: March 26, 2020
- EFWrap 4.59 For PC Windows and Mac
- EFWrap 4.56 For PC Windows and Mac