Gallery For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
Gallery is a Tools app developed by tigersoft. The latest version of Gallery is 1.7. It was released on July 13, 2019. You can download Gallery 1.7 directly on https://apks.live. Over 3 users rating a average 5 of 5 about Gallery. More than 0+ is playing Gallery right now. Coming to join them and download Gallery directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Gallery for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Gallery on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Gallery APK on the computer.
How to use Gallery on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Gallery using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Gallery for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Gallery. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Gallery on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Gallery on PC. Here is the Gallery successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Gallery on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Gallery for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Gallery app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Gallery App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Gallery apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Gallery on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Gallery for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Gallery for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of GalleryGallery is a smart photo gallery that organizes your photos and videos in moments, allowing you to relive and share the best moments of life.
You can easly manage your files with features like copy, move, rename and affix with a very nice user experience and a beautiful design. There is also a lightweight photo editor able to crop and rotate images.
Manage your albums , you can add , modify and delete your albums.
You can see your hidden photos.
Easily encrypt your albums.
50 main colors, 9 accent colors, and 3 base themes: light, dark and amoled black, all surrounded by an immersive user experience which means that there are over 1,800 theme combinations to customize the app as you prefer!
✔ Crop photos
✔ Rotate photos
✔ Copy or move to folder
✔ Rename picture
✔ Print photo
✔ Sort albums
✔ Start Slideshow
✔ Light,dark and amoled themes
✔ Customize colors
✔ Change album card view
✔ Translucent status bar
✔ High brightness
✔ Force use of accelerometer
✔ Allows you to instantly the video,skipping the preview.
✔ Sub-scaling image view.
✔ Auto update media
✔ Enable timeline
The Permissions of GalleryRead the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
- Gallery 1.7 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: July 13, 2019
- Gallery 1.6 For PC Windows and Mac
- Gallery 1.5 For PC Windows and Mac
- Gallery 1.4 For PC Windows and Mac
- Gallery 1.3 For PC Windows and Mac
- Gallery 1.2 For PC Windows and Mac
- Gallery 1.0 For PC Windows and Mac