Geooh GO For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
Geooh GO is a Entertainment app developed by Mobiltal, LLC. The latest version of Geooh GO is 10.5.2. It was released on April 4, 2020. You can download Geooh GO 10.5.2 directly on https://apks.live. Over 2 users rating a average 5 of 5 about Geooh GO. More than 10+ is playing Geooh GO right now. Coming to join them and download Geooh GO directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Geooh GO for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Geooh GO on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Geooh GO APK on the computer.
How to use Geooh GO on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Geooh GO using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Geooh GO for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Geooh GO. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Geooh GO on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Geooh GO on PC. Here is the Geooh GO successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Geooh GO on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Geooh GO for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Geooh GO app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Geooh GO App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Geooh GO apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Geooh GO on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Geooh GO for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Geooh GO for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Geooh GOGeooh GO is the most feature rich geocaching app available today. Beautiful to look at, easy to use. The only geocaching app with a built-in TB scanner and modern Wherigo player.
NOTE: Geooh requires a Premium membership at geocaching.com.
If you are NOT a Premium member, DO NOT DOWNLOAD the app because Geooh will not run otherwise. The official Groundspeak app is better designed for geocachers with a Basic membership.
Geooh has all the features typical of a geocaching app, but it also has features found only on Geooh:
— Integrated modern Wherigo player
— Integrated TB scanner (OCR, barcode, and image)
— Integrated Answer sheet to manage virtual and earthcache answers
— Geocache proximity alert 'pings'
— Nearby geocache notifications
— Fingerprint sensor to launch Quick Actions
— Share offline lists wirelessly with nearby Geooh users
— Display and manage your friends
— API usage meter with ability to disable the API
— Puzzle/challenge checkers show with link to sites
— Display HQ promotions and leaderboard
— Show county boundaries/names... with shading
— Show route to geocache overlay on map
— Show optimized route to multiple geocaches
— Show geocache elevation and county info
— Show geocache hotspot view on map
— Show Google Street View of location in the app
— Show Groundspeak map color/theme style
— Show Delorme challenge overlay on map
— Add any KML or GeoJSON map overlay
— Slide out map drawer to select geocaches
— Display all your finds on a heat map
— Show your cache find stats by date range
— Show cache place date and how long ago it was found
— Image thumbnails in geocache and TB logs
— Group geocaches by status in sub-lists
— Mark waypoints with different colors
— Enter waypoints via map and a panning reticle
— Quickly show nearby events or new caches
— Display Groundspeak Upvotes on logs
— Last found date and previous logs popups
— Highlights caches you have favorited
— Auto copy cache log to TB log
— Auto attach cache log images to TB log
— Auto TB visits when logging caches
— Bulk TB logging (just like LogThemAll.com)
— Share TB lists from scanner
— Show TB travel routes on a map
If you are new to geocaching, please use the official app from Groundspeak to learn the game. If you are a more serious and advanced geocacher, Geooh GO is the app for you!
The Permissions of Geooh GOAdd or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners' knowledge:
- Allows the app to add, remove, change events that you can modify on your device, including those of friends or co-workers. This may allow the app to send messages that appear to come from calendar owners, or modify events without the owners' knowledge.
Read your contacts:
- Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Pair with Bluetooth devices:
- Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
Access Bluetooth settings:
- Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth device, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
- Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Oop! This app is not free ...Google Play ( 13M )
- Geooh GO 10.5.2 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: April 4, 2020
- Geooh GO 10.2.23 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.2.22 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.2.21 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.2.19 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.2.18 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.2.17 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.2.16 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.2.15 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.2.15 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.2.15 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.2.14 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.2.13 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.2.12 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.2.11 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.2.10 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.2.9 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.2.8 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.2.7 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.2.6 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.2.4 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.2.3 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.2.2 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.2.1 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.2 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.1.5 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.1.4 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.1.3 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.1.2 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.1.1 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.0.5 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.0.4 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.0.3 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.0.2 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.0.1 For PC Windows and Mac
- Geooh GO 10.0 For PC Windows and Mac