Gladient Icons For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
Gladient Icons is a Personalization app developed by Patryk Goworowski. The latest version of Gladient Icons is 2.2. It was released on December 3, 2019. You can download Gladient Icons 2.2 directly on https://apks.live. Over 28 users rating a average 5 of 5 about Gladient Icons. More than 100+ is playing Gladient Icons right now. Coming to join them and download Gladient Icons directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Gladient Icons for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Gladient Icons on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Gladient Icons APK on the computer.
How to use Gladient Icons on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Gladient Icons using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Gladient Icons for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Gladient Icons. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Gladient Icons on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Gladient Icons on PC. Here is the Gladient Icons successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Gladient Icons on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Gladient Icons for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Gladient Icons app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Gladient Icons App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Gladient Icons apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Gladient Icons on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Gladient Icons for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Gladient Icons for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Gladient IconsGladient is a brand new, Squircle shapes with colorful gradients colors!
• 1000+ icons and will reach 3000 icons using updates from requests.
• 1300+ Themed Activities
• Dynamic Calendar icons
• Exclusive Cloud Based Wallpapers
• Cloud Based Request Tool
• Weekly Updates
• BluePrint dashboard by Jahir Fiquitiva
• Icons Designed by Ghani Pradita & Max Patchs.
Gladient works with:
• Action Launcher
• ADW Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Evie Launcher (requires manual apply)
• Go Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• Lawnchair Launcher (requires manual apply)
• Lean Launcher (requires manual apply)
• L Launcher
• Lucid Launcher
• Mini Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nova Launcher
• Smart Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• TSF Launcher
• Unicon Pro
Icons made with collaboration with Ghani Pradita
The Permissions of Gladient IconsRead the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Allows the app to set the system wallpaper.
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Modify system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
Google Play license check:
- Google Play license check
Adjust your wallpaper size:
- Allows the app to set the system wallpaper size hints.
Oop! This app is not free ...Google Play ( 35M )
- Gladient Icons 2.2 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: December 3, 2019
- Gladient Icons 2.1 For PC Windows and Mac
- Gladient Icons 2.0 For PC Windows and Mac
- Gladient Icons 1.7 For PC Windows and Mac
- Gladient Icons 1.6 For PC Windows and Mac
- Gladient Icons 1.5 For PC Windows and Mac
- Gladient Icons 1.3 For PC Windows and Mac
- Gladient Icons 1.0 For PC Windows and Mac
- Gladient Icons 09 For PC Windows and Mac
- Gladient Icons 0.8 For PC Windows and Mac
- Gladient Icons 0.7 For PC Windows and Mac
- Gladient Icons 0.5 For PC Windows and Mac
- Gladient Icons 0.6 For PC Windows and Mac
- Gladient Icons 0.4 For PC Windows and Mac
- Gladient Icons 0.3 For PC Windows and Mac
- Gladient Icons 0.2 For PC Windows and Mac