Google+ for G Suite For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
Google+ for G Suite is a Social app developed by Google LLC. The latest version of Google+ for G Suite is 18.104.22.1682230248. It was released on August 21, 2019. You can download Google+ for G Suite 22.214.171.1242230248 directly on https://apks.live. Over 5,944,873 users rating a average 4.2 of 5 about Google+ for G Suite. More than 1,000,000,000+ is playing Google+ for G Suite right now. Coming to join them and download Google+ for G Suite directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Google+ for G Suite for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Google+ for G Suite on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Google+ for G Suite APK on the computer.
How to use Google+ for G Suite on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Google+ for G Suite using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Google+ for G Suite for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Google+ for G Suite. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Google+ for G Suite on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Google+ for G Suite on PC. Here is the Google+ for G Suite successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Google+ for G Suite on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Google+ for G Suite for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Google+ for G Suite app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Google+ for G Suite App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Google+ for G Suite apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Google+ for G Suite on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Google+ for G Suite for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Google+ for G Suite for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Google+ for G SuiteGoogle+ is now only available for G Suite customers, and it is no longer available for consumer (personal) and brand accounts.
Learn More: https://support.google.com/plus/answer/9217723
G Suite customers may see some changes to Google+ features related to the consumer
Google+ shutdown. You can talk to your G Suite administrator to learn more
(https://support.google.com/a/answer/6208960), or you can find more details here:
You can also expect a new look and new features soon. Learn more:
The Permissions of Google+ for G SuiteFind accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Add or remove accounts:
- Allows the app to perform operations like adding and removing accounts, and deleting their password.
Read your contacts:
- Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Measure app storage space:
- Allows the app to retrieve its code, data, and cache sizes
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Control Near Field Communication:
- Allows the app to communicate with Near Field Communication (NFC) tags, cards, and readers.
Read sync settings:
- Allows the app to read the sync settings for an account. For example, this can determine whether the People app is synced with an account.
Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Allows the app to set the system wallpaper.
Use accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to request authentication tokens.
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Modify system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
Toggle sync on and off:
- Allows an app to modify the sync settings for an account. For example, this can be used to enable sync of the People app with an account.
- Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
Read Google service configuration:
- Allows this app to read Google service configuration data.
Download files without notification:
- Allows the app to download files through the download manager without any notification being shown to the user.
Read your social stream:
- Allows the app to access and sync social updates from you and your friends. Be careful when sharing information -- this allows the app to read communications between you and your friends on social networks, regardless of confidentiality. Note: this permission may not be enforced on all social networks.
Read subscribed feeds:
- Allows the app to get details about the currently synced feeds.
Write subscribed feeds:
- Allows the app to modify your currently synced feeds. Malicious apps may change your synced feeds.
Write to your social stream:
- Allows the app to display social updates from your friends. Be careful when sharing information -- this allows the app to produce messages that may appear to come from a friend. Note: this permission may not be enforced on all social networks.
Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- Google+ for G Suite 126.96.36.1992230248 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: August 21, 2019
- Google+ for G Suite 10.33.0.252951054 For PC Windows and Mac
- Google+ for G Suite 10.33.0.252951054 For PC Windows and Mac