Android Accessibility Suite For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
Android Accessibility Suite is a Tools app developed by Google LLC. The latest version of Android Accessibility Suite is Vwd. It was released on November 11, 2019. You can download Android Accessibility Suite Vwd directly on https://apks.live. Over 1,552,279 users rating a average 4.1 of 5 about Android Accessibility Suite. More than 1,000,000,000+ is playing Android Accessibility Suite right now. Coming to join them and download Android Accessibility Suite directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Android Accessibility Suite for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Android Accessibility Suite on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Android Accessibility Suite APK on the computer.
How to use Android Accessibility Suite on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Android Accessibility Suite using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Android Accessibility Suite for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Android Accessibility Suite. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Android Accessibility Suite on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Android Accessibility Suite on PC. Here is the Android Accessibility Suite successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Android Accessibility Suite on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Android Accessibility Suite for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Android Accessibility Suite app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Android Accessibility Suite App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Android Accessibility Suite apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Android Accessibility Suite on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Android Accessibility Suite for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Android Accessibility Suite for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Android Accessibility SuiteIncludes Accessibility Menu, Select to Speak, Switch Access, and TalkBack.
Android Accessibility Suite is a collection of accessibility services that help you use your Android device eyes-free or with a switch device.
Android Accessibility Suite includes:
• Accessibility Menu: Use this large on-screen menu to control gestures, hardware buttons, navigation, and more.
• Select to Speak: Select something on your screen or point your camera at an image to hear text spoken.
• Switch Access: Interact with your Android device using one or more switches or a keyboard instead of the touch screen.
• TalkBack screen reader: Get spoken, audible, and vibration feedback as you use your device.
NEW IN ANDROID ACCESSIBILITY SUITE 7.3
New in Accessibility Menu:
• Change volume and brightness from the Accessibility Menu.
• Make Accessibility Menu buttons larger. In Accessibility Menu Settings, select Large buttons.
New in TalkBack:
• Use screen search to find items quickly. To start a search, swipe left then down, or open the global context menu and select Screen search.
• During continuous reading (Read from top or Read from next) TalkBack automatically continues to the next screen.
• During continuous reading, scan your screen by different navigation settings (such as headings or controls). To select a navigation setting, swipe up or down. To start continuous reading, go to the global context menu and select Read from top or Read from next.
Note: If your device is using Android 5 or earlier, future versions of Android Accessibility Suite won't be compatible with your device. You can use version 7.3, but future versions will only be available for devices running Android 6 and later. Learn how to check or upgrade your Android version: https://support.google.com/android/answer/7680439
For more information about using Android Accessibility Suite and other Android accessibility options, visit https://support.google.com/accessibility/android
To get started:
1. Open your device's Settings app.
2. Select Accessibility.
3. Select Accessibility Menu, Select to Speak, Switch Access, or TalkBack.
• Phone: Android Accessibility Suite observes the phone state so it can adapt announcements to your call status.
• Accessibility Service: Because this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions, retrieve window content, and observe text that you type.
The Permissions of Android Accessibility SuiteApproximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Pair with Bluetooth devices:
- Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
Access Bluetooth settings:
- Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth device, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
Measure app storage space:
- Allows the app to retrieve its code, data, and cache sizes
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Change your audio settings:
- Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.
Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Modify system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
Read Google service configuration:
- Allows this app to read Google service configuration data.
Send package removed broadcast:
- Allows the app to broadcast a notification that an app package has been removed. Malicious apps may use this to kill any other running app.
- Android Accessibility Suite Vwd For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: November 11, 2019
- Android Accessibility Suite Vwd For PC Windows and Mac