Google Play Music For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
Google Play Music is a Music & Audio app developed by Google LLC. The latest version of Google Play Music is Vwd. It was released on August 22, 2019. You can download Google Play Music Vwd directly on https://apks.live. Over 3,973,332 users rating a average 4 of 5 about Google Play Music. More than 1,000,000,000+ is playing Google Play Music right now. Coming to join them and download Google Play Music directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Google Play Music for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Google Play Music on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Google Play Music APK on the computer.
How to use Google Play Music on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Google Play Music using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Google Play Music for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Google Play Music. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Google Play Music on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Google Play Music on PC. Here is the Google Play Music successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Google Play Music on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Google Play Music for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Google Play Music app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Google Play Music App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Google Play Music apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Google Play Music on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Google Play Music for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Google Play Music for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Google Play MusicGoogle Play Music provides free, ad-supported radio for what you’re doing, how you’re feeling, or what you want to hear. Instantly start radio stations based on songs, artists, or albums, or browse by genre, mood, activity, decade, and more. Bring your own music collection with you by uploading 50,000 of your own songs; then listen to them across Android, iOS, and the web, for free.
Subscribe to get on-demand access to millions of songs and download anything to listen even when you’re not connected - or sign up for the family plan on Android to provide access for up to six family members for one low price. Plus, subscriptions come with YouTube Music Premium membership, so you can enjoy YouTube Music ad-free, in the background, and offline.
*Radio curated by experts for anything you want to hear
*Store up to 50,000 songs from your personal music collection
*Discover and subscribe to podcasts
*Smart recommendations based on your taste
*Listen on Android, iOS, and the web
*The family plan, where up to six family members can enjoy Google Play Music for one low price.
*On-demand access to over 35 million songs
*YouTube Music Premium membership (see music.youtube.com/music_premium for details)
*Download music to your device and listen when you’re not connected
*Ad-free, uninterrupted listening
Learn where Google Play Music is available at https://support.google.com/googleplay/?p=availability
Learn more about Google Play Music at https://play.google.com/music
The Permissions of Google Play MusicFind accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Add or remove accounts:
- Allows the app to perform operations like adding and removing accounts, and deleting their password.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Act as the AccountManagerService:
- Allows the app to make calls to AccountAuthenticators.
Create accounts and set passwords:
- Allows the app to use the account authenticator capabilities of the AccountManager, including creating accounts and getting and setting their passwords.
Pair with Bluetooth devices:
- Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
Change network connectivity:
- Allows the app to change the state of network connectivity.
Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
- Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
Measure app storage space:
- Allows the app to retrieve its code, data, and cache sizes
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Read sync settings:
- Allows the app to read the sync settings for an account. For example, this can determine whether the People app is synced with an account.
Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
Use accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to request authentication tokens.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Modify system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
Toggle sync on and off:
- Allows an app to modify the sync settings for an account. For example, this can be used to enable sync of the People app with an account.
Read Google service configuration:
- Allows this app to read Google service configuration data.
Run the application's scheduled background work:
- This permission allows the Android system to run the application in the background when requested.
Control media playback and metadata access:
- Allows the app to control media playback and access the media information (title, author...).
Read sync statistics:
- Allows an app to read the sync stats for an account, including the history of sync events and how much data is synced.
Read subscribed feeds:
- Allows the app to get details about the currently synced feeds.
Write subscribed feeds:
- Allows the app to modify your currently synced feeds. Malicious apps may change your synced feeds.
Read TV channel/program information:
- Allows the app to read the TV channel/program information stored on your device.
Write TV channel/program information:
- Allows the app to provide and modify the TV channel/program information on your device.
Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- Google Play Music Vwd For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: August 22, 2019
- Google Play Music Vwd For PC Windows and Mac
- Google Play Music Vwd For PC Windows and Mac