Google News: Top World & Local News Headlines For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
Google News: Top World & Local News Headlines is a News & Magazines app developed by Google LLC. The latest version of Google News: Top World & Local News Headlines is 188.8.131.5273200. It was released on August 1, 2019. You can download Google News: Top World & Local News Headlines 184.108.40.20673200 directly on https://apks.live. Over 1,107,111 users rating a average 4 of 5 about Google News: Top World & Local News Headlines. More than 1,000,000,000+ is playing Google News: Top World & Local News Headlines right now. Coming to join them and download Google News: Top World & Local News Headlines directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Google News: Top World & Local News Headlines for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Google News: Top World & Local News Headlines on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Google News: Top World & Local News Headlines APK on the computer.
How to use Google News: Top World & Local News Headlines on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Google News: Top World & Local News Headlines using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Google News: Top World & Local News Headlines for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Google News: Top World & Local News Headlines. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Google News: Top World & Local News Headlines on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Google News: Top World & Local News Headlines on PC. Here is the Google News: Top World & Local News Headlines successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Google News: Top World & Local News Headlines on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Google News: Top World & Local News Headlines for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Google News: Top World & Local News Headlines app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Google News: Top World & Local News Headlines App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Google News: Top World & Local News Headlines apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Google News: Top World & Local News Headlines on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Google News: Top World & Local News Headlines for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Google News: Top World & Local News Headlines for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Google News: Top World & Local News HeadlinesGoogle News is a smart news app that organizes what’s happening in the world to help you learn more about the stories that matter to you.
Stay up to date
• The For You tab makes it easy to stay up to date on everything you care about in one place.
• Your briefing updates throughout the day with five stories that Google News has organized for you. Your briefing includes a mix of the most important headlines, local news and the latest developments on the topics you’re interested in.
Go deeper on every story
• The “Full Coverage” feature provides a complete picture of how a story is reported from a variety of sources. With just a tap you’ll see top headlines from different sources, videos, local news reports, FAQs, news analysis, social commentary, and a timeline of events for stories that developed over time.
• The Headlines tab offers an unfiltered view of top news articles from around the world. Additional sections let you dig in to more on tech news, business news, sports news, world news and more.
Access your favorite news and magazines
• The Newsstand tab makes it easy to find and follow the sources you trust, as well as browse and discover new ones. You can also access more than 1,000 magazine titles in a mobile-optimized reading format.
• If you want to support your favorite news publisher, we’ve made it simple to subscribe with your Google Account. This means no more forms, credit card numbers, or new passwords.
A smart news app built for every phone, everywhere
Google News is designed to meet the needs of users with different phones and levels of connection.
• When your connection isn’t strong or you need to save data, Google News will continue to work smoothly by slimming down the size of images and downloading less data.
• Articles can be downloaded over Wi-Fi to save for reading later when you are offline.
The Permissions of Google News: Top World & Local News HeadlinesFind accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Add or remove accounts:
- Allows the app to perform operations like adding and removing accounts, and deleting their password.
Read your contacts:
- Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Measure app storage space:
- Allows the app to retrieve its code, data, and cache sizes
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Read sync settings:
- Allows the app to read the sync settings for an account. For example, this can determine whether the People app is synced with an account.
Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Use accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to request authentication tokens.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Toggle sync on and off:
- Allows an app to modify the sync settings for an account. For example, this can be used to enable sync of the People app with an account.
- Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
- Allows the app to remove shortcuts without user intervention.
Read Google service configuration:
- Allows this app to read Google service configuration data.
Read sync statistics:
- Allows an app to read the sync stats for an account, including the history of sync events and how much data is synced.
Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- Google News: Top World & Local News Headlines 220.127.116.1173200 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: August 1, 2019
What's new: · Bug fixes and performance improvements