Google Text-to-Speech For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
Google Text-to-Speech is a Tools app developed by Google LLC. The latest version of Google Text-to-Speech is Vwd. It was released on May 29, 2019. You can download Google Text-to-Speech Vwd directly on https://apks.live. Over 1,397,115 users rating a average 4.2 of 5 about Google Text-to-Speech. More than 1,000,000,000+ is playing Google Text-to-Speech right now. Coming to join them and download Google Text-to-Speech directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Google Text-to-Speech for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Google Text-to-Speech on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Google Text-to-Speech APK on the computer.
How to use Google Text-to-Speech on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Google Text-to-Speech using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Google Text-to-Speech for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Google Text-to-Speech. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Google Text-to-Speech on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Google Text-to-Speech on PC. Here is the Google Text-to-Speech successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Google Text-to-Speech on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Google Text-to-Speech for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Google Text-to-Speech app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Google Text-to-Speech App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Google Text-to-Speech apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Google Text-to-Speech on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Google Text-to-Speech for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Google Text-to-Speech for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Google Text-to-SpeechGoogle Text-to-speech powers applications to read the text on your screen aloud. For example, it can be used by:
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favorite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• ... and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine.
Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Supported languages: Bangla (Bangladesh), Bangla (India), Cantonese (Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (India), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French (Canadian), French (France), German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Khmer, Korean, Mandarin (China), Mandarin (Taiwan), Nepali, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Sinhala, Slovak, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States), Sundanese, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
The Permissions of Google Text-to-SpeechRead the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Measure app storage space:
- Allows the app to retrieve its code, data, and cache sizes
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Read Google service configuration:
- Allows this app to read Google service configuration data.
Download files without notification:
- Allows the app to download files through the download manager without any notification being shown to the user.
- Google Text-to-Speech Vwd For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: May 29, 2019
What's new: • Added support for French (Canadian), Javanese and Sudanese. • More voices to choose from for English (Australian), English (United Kingdom) and French (France). • All voices for a language are now downloaded together, saving storage space on your device. • Performance improvements for 64-bit devices. • Various other improvements to our voices.