Google VR Services For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
Google VR Services is a Tools app developed by Google LLC. The latest version of Google VR Services is 1.20.235017259. It was released on March 4, 2019. You can download Google VR Services 1.20.235017259 directly on https://apks.live. Over 21,205 users rating a average 3.5 of 5 about Google VR Services. More than 100,000,000+ is playing Google VR Services right now. Coming to join them and download Google VR Services directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Google VR Services for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Google VR Services on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Google VR Services APK on the computer.
How to use Google VR Services on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Google VR Services using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Google VR Services for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Google VR Services. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Google VR Services on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Google VR Services on PC. Here is the Google VR Services successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Google VR Services on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Google VR Services for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Google VR Services app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Google VR Services App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Google VR Services apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Google VR Services on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Google VR Services for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Google VR Services for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Google VR ServicesGoogle VR Services provides virtual reality functionality for Daydream and Cardboard apps. This includes functions such as displaying notifications while in VR, pairing Daydream-ready headsets and controllers with your Daydream-ready phone, and entering and exiting VR apps.
Daydream apps will not work if you uninstall Google VR Services.
By using this app you agree to be bound by our Google Terms of Service (Google ToS,
(http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/). This app is a Service as defined in the Google
ToS and the terms regarding software in our Services apply to your use of this app.
The Permissions of Google VR ServicesApproximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Pair with Bluetooth devices:
- Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
Access Bluetooth settings:
- Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth device, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
- Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
Measure app storage space:
- Allows the app to retrieve its code, data, and cache sizes
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Control Near Field Communication:
- Allows the app to communicate with Near Field Communication (NFC) tags, cards, and readers.
Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Read Google service configuration:
- Allows this app to read Google service configuration data.
- Google VR Services 1.20.235017259 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: March 4, 2019
What's new: Bug fixes and performance improvements.