Hardware Tester For PC Windows and Mac
Latest Version :
4.1 and up
Get it on :
About this app
Hardware Tester is a Tools app developed by Brooboox. The latest version of Hardware Tester is 1.0. It was released on March 30, 2019. You can download Hardware Tester 1.0 directly on https://apks.live. Over 3 users rating a average 5 of 5 about Hardware Tester. More than 0+ is playing Hardware Tester right now. Coming to join them and download Hardware Tester directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Hardware Tester for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Hardware Tester on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Hardware Tester APK on the computer.
How to use Hardware Tester on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is LDPlayer, Andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Hardware Tester using LDPlayer, Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Hardware Tester for PC with LDPlayer
- Step 1: Download the LDPlayer software from the below link, if you haven’t installed it earlier – Download LDPlayer for PC
- Step 2: Installation procedure is quite simple and straight-forward. After successful installation, open LDPlayer emulator.
- Step 3: It may take some time to load the LDPlayer app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of LDPlayer.
- Step 4: Google play store comes pre-installed in LDPlayer. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Step 5: Now search for the app you want to install on your PC. In our case search for Hardware Tester to install on PC.
- Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, Hardware Tester will be installed automatically on LDPlayer. You can find the app under list of installed apps in LDPlayer.
Now you can just double click on the app icon in LDPlayer and start using Hardware Tester app on your laptop. You can use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
Download Hardware Tester for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Hardware Tester. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Hardware Tester on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Hardware Tester on PC. Here is the Hardware Tester successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Hardware Tester on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Hardware Tester for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Hardware Tester app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Hardware Tester App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Hardware Tester apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Hardware Tester on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Hardware Tester for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Hardware Tester for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Hardware TesterThis application helps check and test hardware on your mobile phone.
Can all hardware on your mobile phone still work? Let's check and test using this application. It's free with no cost.
The Permissions of Hardware TesterPrecise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Pair with Bluetooth devices:
- Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
- Allows the app to control the flashlight.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- Hardware Tester 1.0 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: March 30, 2019
What's new: Initial release
- DNS Changer (No Root)
- July 27, 2019
- Download APK
- SSH/VPN Tunnel Maker
- July 18, 2020
- Download APK
- Anonymous Browser
- September 21, 2017
- Download APK
- Status Saver
- August 5, 2021
- Download APK