IELTS Reading Test For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
IELTS Reading Test is a Education app developed by Go Rental BD. The latest version of IELTS Reading Test is 1.2. It was released on October 11, 2019. You can download IELTS Reading Test 1.2 directly on https://apks.live. Over users rating a average 1 of 5 about IELTS Reading Test. More than 0+ is playing IELTS Reading Test right now. Coming to join them and download IELTS Reading Test directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get IELTS Reading Test for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download IELTS Reading Test on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install IELTS Reading Test APK on the computer.
How to use IELTS Reading Test on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is LDPlayer, Andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download IELTS Reading Test using LDPlayer, Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download IELTS Reading Test for PC with LDPlayer
- Step 1: Download the LDPlayer software from the below link, if you haven’t installed it earlier – Download LDPlayer for PC
- Step 2: Installation procedure is quite simple and straight-forward. After successful installation, open LDPlayer emulator.
- Step 3: It may take some time to load the LDPlayer app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of LDPlayer.
- Step 4: Google play store comes pre-installed in LDPlayer. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Step 5: Now search for the app you want to install on your PC. In our case search for IELTS Reading Test to install on PC.
- Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, IELTS Reading Test will be installed automatically on LDPlayer. You can find the app under list of installed apps in LDPlayer.
Now you can just double click on the app icon in LDPlayer and start using IELTS Reading Test app on your laptop. You can use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
Download IELTS Reading Test for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of IELTS Reading Test. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the IELTS Reading Test on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use IELTS Reading Test on PC. Here is the IELTS Reading Test successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of IELTS Reading Test on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download IELTS Reading Test for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate IELTS Reading Test app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download IELTS Reading Test App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download IELTS Reading Test apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have IELTS Reading Test on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install IELTS Reading Test for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for IELTS Reading Test for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of IELTS Reading TestIELTS Reading Test Provide Modern Practice Test for Listening, Reading, Writing Section with fully details solutions. IELTS Practice & IELTS Test is the best way to prepare for IELTS exam.
IELTS Preparation includes : -
✪ IELTS Speaking Vocabularies
✪ IELTS Reading Topics
✪ IELTS Writing Topics
✪ IELTS Speaking Topics
✪ IELTS Vocabulary
✪ IELTS Writing Tips
✪ IELTS Speaking Tips
✪ IELTS Reading Tips
IELTS Practice Test pleased to offer a free IELTS practice test to anyone who registers for IELTS in university or just have an abroad interview in future. Listening, reading comprehension, writing, speaking skills can also be enhanced as well and help you learn vocabularies faster. IELTS Practice Test can also be used as helpful learning preferences for the TOEFL test, TOEIC test, GRE test, GMAT test, SAT test as well.
IELTS Speaking Vocabulary allows you to :-
This app provides all necessary vocabularies to help you improve the IELTS Speaking skills at your IELTS examination.
✪ Learn English and improve your vocabulary
✪ Prepare for your IELTS test
✪ Ideas for Speaking Module
IELTS Practice Test can also be used as helpful learning preferences for the TOEFL test, TOEIC test, GRE test, GMAT test, SAT test as well. Searching an app with a real test like collection of exam samples? Searching useful IELTS READING exercises, materials, tips? Then this app is for you. IELTS Reading app provides real reading tasks and model practice tests with answers, and covers the following reading types.
IELTS Reading ( Reading Practice Test Sections ) :
The Academic Reading test is 60 minutes long. Are you preparing for IELTS READING? Searching an app with a real test like collection of exam samples? Searching useful IELTS READING exercises, materials, tips? Then this app is for you. IELTS Reading app provides real reading tasks and model practice tests with answers, and covers the following reading types.
IELTS Speaking ( IELTS Speaking Preparation ) :
Free provides samples that content each IELTS Speaking part including Speaking skills all represented in the sample contents and tips or tricks to solve test lesson. The IELTS Speaking part provides helpful tips, examples to practice exercises. By following tips and practicing diligently you will gain expected score at IELTS test. If you’d like to get an idea of how well you respond to IELTS Speaking questions try to learn from this application.
IELTS Writing ( ielts writing task 1 ) :
Develop your skills for writing task 1 academic paper using this app. It contains examples and exercises for your IELTS preparation. It provides you every aspect you need to cover for your original IELTS Writing (Part 1) exam. There is no quick way to achieve this, but this Application provides some general guidance on what is required to get good IELTS band in the writing (Part 1) module.
IELTS Writing ( ielts writing task 2 ) :
One of the most difficult skills in IELTS exams( ielts writing task 2 ) is the writing part and one way to strengthen this skill is to read the writing samples done by other people to get an idea and insight into writing. This app tried consists of many writing samples that can get at least band 7 score in IELTS.
IELTS Vocabulary ( ielts reading test ) ;
IELTS Vocabulary provides Advanced Vocabulary for IELTS Speaking & IELTS preparation.
We provide 3 level such as Beginner Level, Intermediate Level and Advanced Level. Our IELTS Team select the categories for our users.
IELTS Practice & IELTS Test ( ielts practice test ) :
The practice test includes an overview of the test format with a variety of sample questions and answers, to assist you in preparing for the real IELTS exam. IELTS Practice Test pleased to offer a free IELTS practice test to anyone.
Tag: IELTS Reading, IELTS Speaking, IELTS Writing, IELTS Test, IELTS Listening, IELTS full Test, practise IELTS, thi thu IELTS, practice IELTS, IELTS full Test, IELTS exam, IELTS Trick, IELTS offline, IELTS online, IELTS vocabulary.
The Permissions of IELTS Reading Test
- IELTS Reading Test 1.2 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: October 11, 2019
- IELTS Reading Test 1.1 For PC Windows and Mac