iHunter Yukon For PC Windows and Mac
Inside Outside Studios Inc.
Latest Version :
4.1 and up
Get it on :
About this app
iHunter Yukon is a Sports app developed by Inside Outside Studios Inc.. The latest version of iHunter Yukon is 2.0.67. It was released on January 6, 2021. You can download iHunter Yukon 2.0.67 directly on https://apks.live. Over users rating a average 1 of 5 about iHunter Yukon. More than 50+ is playing iHunter Yukon right now. Coming to join them and download iHunter Yukon directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get iHunter Yukon for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download iHunter Yukon on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install iHunter Yukon APK on the computer.
How to use iHunter Yukon on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download iHunter Yukon using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download iHunter Yukon for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of iHunter Yukon. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the iHunter Yukon on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use iHunter Yukon on PC. Here is the iHunter Yukon successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of iHunter Yukon on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download iHunter Yukon for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate iHunter Yukon app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download iHunter Yukon App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download iHunter Yukon apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have iHunter Yukon on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install iHunter Yukon for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for iHunter Yukon for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of iHunter YukoniHunter Yukon gives hunters and outdoor enthusiasts a new view into Yukon's game management areas (GMAs). By overlapping the GMAs on top of Google maps, users can see their current location and which GMA they are in. Dive deeper into specific GMAs to see which big game, predator, and game bird seasons are open. Contribute to the map by adding your own private waypoints to keep track of hunting spots, past animal harvests, and landowner contact information.
Features (Most work offline):
- Includes regulation summary for the current season (free updates every year, works offline)
- View GMAs on top of Google maps (map, hybrid, satellite and terrain views, boundaries work offline)
- Select a GMA to view its summary of big-game, predator and game bird seasons (works offline)
- Add waypoints to the map at your current location or the centre of the map (works offline)
- Add waypoints to the map based on your known GPS locations (works offline)
- Edit the name, description, image and location of your waypoints (works offline)
- Store Landowner contact information in waypoints to keep track of all your hunting contacts in one place (works offline)
- Send your friends or family an email with your current location so they can easily find you
- Use the sunrise / sunset calculator to look up legal hunting light at your location (works offline)
- See the current moon phase at a glance (works offline)
- Share waypoints via email to friends and hunting partners
- Text your location to other users
- Chat with other users
- Share waypoints, current location, and your live location
Pro Tools In-app purchase (one time fee):
- Track your position as you hunt - get an altitude and velocity profile as well as a track overlaid on the map (works offline)
- Draw over the map to highlight property lines, animal patterns, or trails (works offline)
- Search the map for businesses or points of interest (internet connection required)
- Recently viewed and favorites lists for GMAs and waypoints (works offline)
The Permissions of iHunter YukonApproximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Read terms you added to the dictionary:
- Allows the app to read all words, names and phrases that the user may have stored in the user dictionary.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Google Play license check:
- Google Play license check
Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
iHunter Yukon for PC Windows official Trailer
Oop! This app is not free ...Google Play ( 18M )
- iHunter Yukon 2.0.67 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: January 6, 2021
- iHunter Yukon 2.0.40 For PC Windows and Mac
- iHunter Yukon 2.0.38 For PC Windows and Mac
- iHunter Yukon 2.0.29 For PC Windows and Mac