Let’s Go Australia For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
Let’s Go Australia is a Travel & Local app developed by GeoZone. The latest version of Let’s Go Australia is 1.9.0. It was released on March 28, 2021. You can download Let’s Go Australia 1.9.0 directly on https://apks.live. Over users rating a average 1 of 5 about Let’s Go Australia. More than 10+ is playing Let’s Go Australia right now. Coming to join them and download Let’s Go Australia directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Let’s Go Australia for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Let’s Go Australia on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Let’s Go Australia APK on the computer.
How to use Let’s Go Australia on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is LDPlayer, Andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Let’s Go Australia using LDPlayer, Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Let’s Go Australia for PC with LDPlayer
- Step 1: Download the LDPlayer software from the below link, if you haven’t installed it earlier – Download LDPlayer for PC
- Step 2: Installation procedure is quite simple and straight-forward. After successful installation, open LDPlayer emulator.
- Step 3: It may take some time to load the LDPlayer app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of LDPlayer.
- Step 4: Google play store comes pre-installed in LDPlayer. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Step 5: Now search for the app you want to install on your PC. In our case search for Let’s Go Australia to install on PC.
- Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, Let’s Go Australia will be installed automatically on LDPlayer. You can find the app under list of installed apps in LDPlayer.
Now you can just double click on the app icon in LDPlayer and start using Let’s Go Australia app on your laptop. You can use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
Download Let’s Go Australia for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Let’s Go Australia. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Let’s Go Australia on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Let’s Go Australia on PC. Here is the Let’s Go Australia successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Let’s Go Australia on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Let’s Go Australia for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Let’s Go Australia app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Let’s Go Australia App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Let’s Go Australia apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Let’s Go Australia on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Let’s Go Australia for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Let’s Go Australia for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Let’s Go Australia"Travelling around Australia? Download the official Let's Go Motorhomes Travel App, giving you the freedom and comfort to explore Australia.
The Let's Go Motorhomes Travel App displays your current GPS location then shows the nearest campsite and holiday parks, (free, low cost and fully serviced), petrol station, free wifi, real-time road alerts, supermarkets, dump stations, public toilets, LPG filling stations, laundromats and everything you need when you’re on the road.
Available in English, German, French, Simplified Chinese.
Let's Go Motorhomes - Australia’s premier campervan and RV rental company, specialising in luxury motorhomes for hire with all motohomes less than 3 years old."
The Permissions of Let’s Go AustraliaApproximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Read Google service configuration:
- Allows this app to read Google service configuration data.
Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- Let’s Go Australia 1.9.0 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: March 28, 2021
- Let’s Go Australia 1.3 For PC Windows and Mac
- Let’s Go Australia 1.2 For PC Windows and Mac