Lunacy For PC Windows and Mac
Latest Version :
6.0 and up
Get it on :
About this app
Lunacy is a Personalization app developed by Doug Hansknecht. The latest version of Lunacy is 2.1. It was released on July 17, 2019. You can download Lunacy 2.1 directly on https://apks.live. Over users rating a average 1 of 5 about Lunacy. More than 0+ is playing Lunacy right now. Coming to join them and download Lunacy directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Lunacy for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Lunacy on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Lunacy APK on the computer.
How to use Lunacy on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is LDPlayer, Andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Lunacy using LDPlayer, Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Lunacy for PC with LDPlayer
- Step 1: Download the LDPlayer software from the below link, if you haven’t installed it earlier – Download LDPlayer for PC
- Step 2: Installation procedure is quite simple and straight-forward. After successful installation, open LDPlayer emulator.
- Step 3: It may take some time to load the LDPlayer app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of LDPlayer.
- Step 4: Google play store comes pre-installed in LDPlayer. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Step 5: Now search for the app you want to install on your PC. In our case search for Lunacy to install on PC.
- Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, Lunacy will be installed automatically on LDPlayer. You can find the app under list of installed apps in LDPlayer.
Now you can just double click on the app icon in LDPlayer and start using Lunacy app on your laptop. You can use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
Download Lunacy for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Lunacy. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Lunacy on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Lunacy on PC. Here is the Lunacy successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Lunacy on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Lunacy for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Lunacy app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Lunacy App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Lunacy apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Lunacy on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Lunacy for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Lunacy for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of LunacyLunacy was crafted in the spirit of fine watches - celebrating detail and the beauty of intricate mechanical movements. Dials rotate and levers slide as the watch performs at your command. Consideration was given to every detail, such as the etching on the Lapis Lazuli power indicator, or the manner in which the watch face stays awake for as long as you hold it up to your gaze.
Special thanks to the people who donated their talent to the public domain, and whose work I shamelessly (if legally!) appropriated:
- MilkmustacheMusic and Tero for the amazing remix of Clair de Lune
- Richard "Shred" Körber for the sunrise calculations
- Eric Kilby and Wikimedia for the tourbillon images
- Wondershare (media.io) for video conversion
The Permissions of LunacyRead calendar events plus confidential information:
- Allows the app to read all calendar events stored on your device, including those of friends or co-workers. This may allow the app to share or save your calendar data, regardless of confidentiality or sensitivity.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Body sensors (like heart rate monitors):
- Allows the app to access data from sensors you use to measure whatâs happening inside your body, such as heart rate.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Lunacy for PC Windows official Trailer
- Lunacy 2.1 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: July 17, 2019
- Lunacy 2.0 For PC Windows and Mac
- Lunacy 1.4 For PC Windows and Mac
- Lunacy 1.9 For PC Windows and Mac
- April 1, 2019
- Download APK
- AirShare - Share large or multiple files easily
- June 24, 2019
- Download APK