May Measurement Month For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
May Measurement Month is a Medical app developed by Clarifi Media Limited. The latest version of May Measurement Month is 1.0.0. It was released on May 10, 2019. You can download May Measurement Month 1.0.0 directly on https://apks.live. Over 17 users rating a average 4 of 5 about May Measurement Month. More than 1,000+ is playing May Measurement Month right now. Coming to join them and download May Measurement Month directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get May Measurement Month for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download May Measurement Month on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install May Measurement Month APK on the computer.
How to use May Measurement Month on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download May Measurement Month using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download May Measurement Month for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of May Measurement Month. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the May Measurement Month on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use May Measurement Month on PC. Here is the May Measurement Month successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of May Measurement Month on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download May Measurement Month for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate May Measurement Month app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download May Measurement Month App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download May Measurement Month apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have May Measurement Month on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install May Measurement Month for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for May Measurement Month for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of May Measurement MonthMay Measurement Month (MMM) is a global synchronised blood pressure screening campaign led by the International Society of Hypertension (ISH) and endorsed by the World Hypertension League (WHL). Its objective is not only to increase public awareness about the issues associated with high blood pressure, but also to collect scientific evidence to help influence global blood pressure screening policy and make screening more widely available around the world. This app is the preferred method for authorised MMM volunteers to submit data, collected in accordance with the MMM protocol, to contribute to this global campaign.
To submit blood pressure records you will be required to create an account and sign in. The account creation process requires an access code we can be obtained from your regional May Measurement Month administrator.
We would like to use your location to learn where blood pressure measurements are taken in the analysis of the collected data. With your permission we will add your device’s location in terms of longitude and latitude to any blood pressure records that you upload. Please note that location services are only active when the app is in use.
Continued use of location services running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. This App has been designed to minimise the impact on your battery life and in most cases will be unnoticeable, but results may vary based on network conditions and usage.
Should you have any support questions about the app, please send an email to [email protected] with your Phone model and a description of the problem.
The Permissions of May Measurement MonthApproximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- May Measurement Month 1.0.0 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: May 10, 2019
What's new: Updated app for May Measure Month 2019- Updated translations based on further user feedback.- Synchronisation button to upload all records on device.- Synchronisation button to force upload of offline records.