Moxy Icons For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
Moxy Icons is a Personalization app developed by Patryk Goworowski. The latest version of Moxy Icons is 5.0. It was released on August 10, 2019. You can download Moxy Icons 5.0 directly on https://apks.live. Over 475 users rating a average 4.9 of 5 about Moxy Icons. More than 5,000+ is playing Moxy Icons right now. Coming to join them and download Moxy Icons directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Moxy Icons for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Moxy Icons on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Moxy Icons APK on the computer.
How to use Moxy Icons on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Moxy Icons using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Moxy Icons for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Moxy Icons. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Moxy Icons on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Moxy Icons on PC. Here is the Moxy Icons successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Moxy Icons on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Moxy Icons for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Moxy Icons app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Moxy Icons App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Moxy Icons apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Moxy Icons on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Moxy Icons for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Moxy Icons for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Moxy IconsMoxy is a brand new, unique, shapeless icon pack which pushes the boundaries of what an icon pack can be!
• Blueprint dashboard by Jahir Fiquitiva
• 2700+ Handcrafted Vector Icons and Growing Weekly
• 3000+ Themed Activities
• Dynamic Calendar icons
• 15 Cloud Wallpapers
• Folders Icons
• Support for many launchers
• Muzei Live Wallpaper support
• Request Tool
• Regular Updates
• 192x192px resolution
• OEMs system icons themed: Asus, Alcatel, Blackberry, Linage OS, HTC, Huawei, Leeco, LG, Miui (Xiaomi), Meziu, Motorola, Nokia, OnePlus, Oppo, Mediatek, ZTE, Samsung & Sony, Vivo, Yulong, Lenovo,
• Different types of backgrounds like square, rectangular, circular, and other, plus Free-form icons
Recommended launcher settings:
• Icons size set to 130%
• Icon normalization feature disabled
Moxy works with:
CM Theme Engine
Holo Launcher HD
- Full Compatible not Included in Apply Section:
Launch by Quixey Launcher
Join my Google+ community made for this icon pack, where you can get help, see what icons will be included in future releases, share your, or see others awesome homescreen setups and many more!
Special thanks to Jahir Fiquitiva for open sourced icon pack dashboard app
The Permissions of Moxy IconsRead the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Allows the app to set the system wallpaper.
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Modify system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
Google Play license check:
- Google Play license check
Adjust your wallpaper size:
- Allows the app to set the system wallpaper size hints.
Oop! This app is not free ...Google Play ( 45M )
- Moxy Icons 5.0 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: August 10, 2019
- Moxy Icons 4.9 For PC Windows and Mac
- Moxy Icons 4.8 For PC Windows and Mac
- Moxy Icons 4.7 For PC Windows and Mac
- Moxy Icons 4.6 For PC Windows and Mac
- Moxy Icons 4.5 For PC Windows and Mac
- Moxy Icons 4.4 For PC Windows and Mac