My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox For PC Windows and Mac
Latest Version :
4.4 and up
Get it on :
About this app
My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox is a Simulation app developed by PocketLabs. The latest version of My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox is 1.80. It was released on May 1, 2022. You can download My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox 1.80 directly on https://apks.live. Over 8,876 users rating a average 4.6 of 5 about My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox. More than 10,000+ is playing My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox right now. Coming to join them and download My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox APK on the computer.
How to use My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is LDPlayer, Andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox using LDPlayer, Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox for PC with LDPlayer
- Step 1: Download the LDPlayer software from the below link, if you haven’t installed it earlier – Download LDPlayer for PC
- Step 2: Installation procedure is quite simple and straight-forward. After successful installation, open LDPlayer emulator.
- Step 3: It may take some time to load the LDPlayer app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of LDPlayer.
- Step 4: Google play store comes pre-installed in LDPlayer. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Step 5: Now search for the app you want to install on your PC. In our case search for My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox to install on PC.
- Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox will be installed automatically on LDPlayer. You can find the app under list of installed apps in LDPlayer.
Now you can just double click on the app icon in LDPlayer and start using My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox app on your laptop. You can use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
Download My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox on PC. Here is the My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity SandboxIf you had the power, how would you create the solar system? What would be the size of each planet or star? And how would you place them in orbit? If you are interested in Astronomy and looking for a powerful yet easy to use 3 dimensional space sand box app to create and simulate a whole new galaxy with realistic physics rules, then you’ve come to the right place. My Pocket Galaxy, the 3D sand box game, provides you the ultimate power to explore the infinite space and simulate your own space full of different planets, gas giants, and stars.
In this gravity simulator app, you get to customize literally any aspect of these particles to simulate and design your very own solar system in this sand box. Once you are satisfied with your customized solar system (or any other combination of particles, planets, and stars), you get to easily add it to your collection, take a screenshot and share it with the world.
The game comes with a clean and neat design and the 3D simulation is so smooth that you won’t feel any difficulties or lags when bombarding your planets, or applying any condition to them. And make sure not to take the realistic gravity lensing effect as granted when looking at a black hole. It’s just fascinating.
Is this Orbit Sandbox Easy to Use?
Is this 3D galaxy sand box with realistic physics simulation powerful enough to create and design different planets, gas giants and stars? The answer is a BIG yes! But are the simulation tools easy to use? The answer is even a BIGGER yes! The user interface is so friendly, that you’ll get used to it after going through the step-by-step tutorial and trying available tools for a few times. After that, you just need to use your imagination and be creative to form some unique pocket galaxies with gravity simulator based on physics rules. If you are going to redesign our lovely solar system in our galaxy, you’ll have access to all the planets (mars, moon, earth, mercury etc …) and you have the power to unlock new worlds by meeting the right conditions, colliding with the right objects, and altering mass and sea level while keeping the temperature stable. To smash stuff together and create new planets, make sure to crash the right ones together.
Tip: To raise the sea level, hit a planet with ice meteors, and use rock meteors to lower the sea level.
Orbit Sandbox Main Features at a Glance:
• Wonderful 3D graphics with smooth space simulation
• Super user-friendly interface with easy to learn gameplay
• Step-by-step and detailed tutorial
• Huge variety of particles, procedural planets, gas giants and stars
• Ultimate customization options for your creations
• Gravity simulator with realistic physics rules
• Create Solar System with the tiniest details
• Take screenshots of your universe and share it with family and friends
• Unlock new achievements
• Interactive journal to track your creations
• Save and Load simulated creations
So, My Pocket Galaxy offers everything you should expect from such 3D gravity and universe sandbox games and it even sets the bar to a higher level by offering smooth particle simulator, realistic physics rules, user-friendly interface, a wide range of different particles, planets and stars, and a lot more.
No matter you are serious in Astronomy stuff or you just want to have fun creating some beautiful infinite universes, we’ve got you covered. You just need to take your time, select from wide range of stunning particles, stars, and planets, specify their positions and how they should rotate, and last but not the least decide which planets should collide to destroy and create new worlds.
Download and let us know about any bugs, feature requests or any other suggestions.
The app formerly known as Pocket Universe.
The Permissions of My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity SandboxRead the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox for PC Windows official Trailer
Oop! This app is not free ...Google Play ( 46M )
- My Pocket Galaxy - 3D Gravity Sandbox 1.80 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: May 1, 2022