Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro For PC Windows and Mac
Latest Version :
4.0 and up
Get it on :
About this app
Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro is a Social app developed by Braingen Apps. The latest version of Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro is 3.2. It was released on November 13, 2020. You can download Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro 3.2 directly on https://apks.live. Over 9 users rating a average 4.7 of 5 about Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro. More than 50+ is playing Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro right now. Coming to join them and download Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro APK on the computer.
How to use Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro on PC. Here is the Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Odia (Oriya) Calendar ProThis is a calendar application useful for all the people Orissa (Odisha) and all the Odia (Oriya) people living outside Odisha (Orissa). It shows all festivals important for Oriya people as well as important Indian festivals for for 100 years starting 1970, including the calendar for the year 2020.
The most important feature of this calendar application is that this is completely in Odia (Oriya) language.
This calendar app shows the daily Indian Day, Tithi, Rasi and Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana along with their duration and the important days when you tap on a date. It also shows the local Sunrise and Sunset times as well as special times of the day such as: Rahukala, Gulikakala and Yamaganda. Apart from these, it also shows pictures associated with some special days when you tap on a date.
One can add reminder for a special day by long pressing on a special day on the calendar.
Search button on the action bar can be used to search a festival, rasi, nakashatra, tithi etc.
You can go to a particular month and year, by tapping on corresponding menu on the action bar.
You can change the color and appearance of the screen by selecting various themes from the drop-down menu at the right hand corner of the app.
The application also creates a home screen widget displaying today’s information in Oriya (Odia).
Once the paper calendar for a future year is published, the data of the app will be checked against the paper calendar data, and if any variation is found, it will be corrected.
It also provides 'Rashi Phala' - Daily, Monthly and Annual Rashi Phala, for your Moon based Rashi. You can tap the corresponding menu on the top menu bar of the application.
There are no advertisements in this application.
It is Odia Panji on mobile, on tablet. Please try it now.
Jai Jagannath !
The Permissions of Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro
Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro for PC Windows official Trailer
Oop! This app is not free ...Google Play ( 8.4M )
- Odia (Oriya) Calendar Pro 3.2 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: November 13, 2020