One UI Pie - Icon Pack For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
One UI Pie - Icon Pack is a Personalization app developed by Hexoline Developers. The latest version of One UI Pie - Icon Pack is 2.1. It was released on May 18, 2020. You can download One UI Pie - Icon Pack 2.1 directly on https://apks.live. Over 108 users rating a average 4.2 of 5 about One UI Pie - Icon Pack. More than 10,000+ is playing One UI Pie - Icon Pack right now. Coming to join them and download One UI Pie - Icon Pack directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get One UI Pie - Icon Pack for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download One UI Pie - Icon Pack on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install One UI Pie - Icon Pack APK on the computer.
How to use One UI Pie - Icon Pack on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download One UI Pie - Icon Pack using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download One UI Pie - Icon Pack for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of One UI Pie - Icon Pack. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the One UI Pie - Icon Pack on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use One UI Pie - Icon Pack on PC. Here is the One UI Pie - Icon Pack successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of One UI Pie - Icon Pack on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download One UI Pie - Icon Pack for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate One UI Pie - Icon Pack app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download One UI Pie - Icon Pack App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download One UI Pie - Icon Pack apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have One UI Pie - Icon Pack on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install One UI Pie - Icon Pack for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for One UI Pie - Icon Pack for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of One UI Pie - Icon PackONE UI PIE
Icon Pack based on latest One UI icon design that helps you focus on what really matters to you and for your smartphone home screen because it’s the small details that make a big difference
– 5.000 + One UI Design App Icons "Coming Soon"
– 20.000+ Apps Themed Activity
– Original High-Resolution 192×192 Quality
– 500+ Wallpapers Cloud Based
– Adaptive Shape Add shape for every icon
– Material Design Theme Dashboard
– Extra Icons Some Need to be applied manually
– ABC Launcher
– Action Launcher
– Adw Launcher
– Apex Launcher
– Atom Launcher
– Aviate Launcher
– Cyanogenmod Theme Engine
– Holo Launcher
– iTop Launcher
– KK Launcher
– Lucid Launcher
– M Launcher
– Mini Launcher
– MN Launcher
– New Launcher
– Next Launcher
– Nougat Launcher
– Nova Launcher
– Niagara Launcher
– S Launcher
– Smart Launcher
– Solo Launcher
– V Launcher
– ZenUI Launcher
– Zero Launcher
– Arrow Launcher
– Awesome Icons
– Epic Launcher
– Inspire Launcher
– Lens Launcher
– L Launcher
– Nemus Launcher
– Nine Launcher
– TSF Launcher
– and probably more
HOW TO APPLY
You should have a custom launcher installed like apex or nova to use this theme / icon pack
, you can also apply this theme / icon pack from the respective launcher’s theme / icon settings.
FAQ section inside the app which answers a lot of questions you may have.Please read it before you emailing your question.
Only for donations.
Actually its on preview stage of development , no icons request actually , will be integrated as soon as official icons is completely released and crafted more icons.
Anyway all icons will get the shape too meet the design.
CONTACT OR FOLLOW US
E-Mail : [email protected]
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/hexoline/
Official Website : https://www.hexoline.com
Telegram Group : https://t.me/hexoline_support
– Jahir Fiquitiva For Blueprint Dashboard
The Permissions of One UI Pie - Icon PackRead the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Allows the app to set the system wallpaper.
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Modify system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
Google Play license check:
- Google Play license check
Adjust your wallpaper size:
- Allows the app to set the system wallpaper size hints.
- One UI Pie - Icon Pack 2.1 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: May 18, 2020
- One UI Pie - Icon Pack 1.0.5m For PC Windows and Mac