OpenTracks For PC Windows and Mac
Latest Version :
5.0 and up
Get it on :
About this app
OpenTracks is a Health & Fitness app developed by Dennis Guse. The latest version of OpenTracks is v3.28.0-PlayStore. It was released on May 8, 2022. You can download OpenTracks v3.28.0-PlayStore directly on https://apks.live. Over 5 users rating a average 4.8 of 5 about OpenTracks. More than 50+ is playing OpenTracks right now. Coming to join them and download OpenTracks directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get OpenTracks for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download OpenTracks on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install OpenTracks APK on the computer.
How to use OpenTracks on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is LDPlayer, Andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download OpenTracks using LDPlayer, Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download OpenTracks for PC with LDPlayer
- Step 1: Download the LDPlayer software from the below link, if you haven’t installed it earlier – Download LDPlayer for PC
- Step 2: Installation procedure is quite simple and straight-forward. After successful installation, open LDPlayer emulator.
- Step 3: It may take some time to load the LDPlayer app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of LDPlayer.
- Step 4: Google play store comes pre-installed in LDPlayer. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Step 5: Now search for the app you want to install on your PC. In our case search for OpenTracks to install on PC.
- Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, OpenTracks will be installed automatically on LDPlayer. You can find the app under list of installed apps in LDPlayer.
Now you can just double click on the app icon in LDPlayer and start using OpenTracks app on your laptop. You can use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
Download OpenTracks for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of OpenTracks. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the OpenTracks on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use OpenTracks on PC. Here is the OpenTracks successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of OpenTracks on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download OpenTracks for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate OpenTracks app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download OpenTracks App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download OpenTracks apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have OpenTracks on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install OpenTracks for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for OpenTracks for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of OpenTracksOpenTracks is a sport tracking application that completely respects your privacy.
* Sport tracking: track your sport and outdoor activities
* Photos and markers: mark interesting locations while tracking
* Heart rate: supports Bluetooth LE sensors
* Cycling (speed and cadence): supports Bluetooth LE sensors
* Export data: export tracks either as KML or GPX
* No Internet access: Internet is not used
The Permissions of OpenTracks
Oop! This app is not free ...Google Play ( 22M )
- OpenTracks v3.28.0-PlayStore For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: May 8, 2022