PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & Earn For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & Earn is a Business app developed by Classic Mankind. The latest version of PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & Earn is 1.0. It was released on March 30, 2019. You can download PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & Earn 1.0 directly on https://apks.live. Over 6 users rating a average 4.5 of 5 about PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & Earn. More than 10+ is playing PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & Earn right now. Coming to join them and download PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & Earn directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & Earn for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & Earn on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & Earn APK on the computer.
How to use PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & Earn on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & Earn using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & Earn for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & Earn. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & Earn on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & Earn on PC. Here is the PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & Earn successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & Earn on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & Earn for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & Earn app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & Earn App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & Earn apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & Earn on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & Earn for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & Earn for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & EarnPaidViewpoint is built upon 4 principles:
Pay cash for every completed market research survey.
Never screen you out once you've been invited into a survey.
Take "boring" out of the survey answering experience.
Respect privacy and do not sell personally identifiable information to anyone.
Payment and Rewards
New Member Cash Bonus
Join and immediately get a sign up bonus deposited into your account. Amounts vary per country, but for USA and Canada, it is $1.00.
How PaidViewpoint Determines How Much You'll Earn Per Survey
Every survey gets a fixed portion of the sale price allocated to the respondents who answer the questions. That pot of money is divided up between the respondents, based on their TrustScore. Adjustments are made to level the playing field so that newer members of PaidViewpoint are treated equally well as compared to longstanding members. The respondent pool is divided into groups and the higher-level groups get paid more for each survey answer.
Take online surveys in exchange for cash and gift cards. All cash-out payments are made through Paypal or their partner, Virtual Incentives. Get paid when you have accumulated a $15.00 USD balance. Rewards are processed within 72 hours of request. If you are located outside the USA, you will still be paid to your PayPal account, or issued an e-gift card in US dollars.
Visit PaidViewpoint's website ›
Survey Taking Experience
Getting Notified for Surveys
Receive e-mail notifications when full surveys (biz surveys) become available. These will also be displayed in your account when they become available. Upon logging in, you will see a message in the top right corner that says, "1 survey available".
Survey lengths vary, but are typically between 5-6 minutes. All surveys have limits placed on the number of characters in a question (120-240) and in survey answers (90-120) to give a Twitter-like feel. The number of answer choices is limited. Long, classic, complex, matrix-type questions are forbidden and the number of open-ended questions (where you have to type in answers) is limited. The maximum number of questions in a survey is limited on average, to around just 10 questions long.
You can wait to be e-mailed about regular online surveys when they become available, but you can also take "Trait Surveys" and earn between $0.03 and $0.10, on most days. These Trait Surveys not only serve to increase your earnings slowly, but also helps increase your Trustscore. Note that receiving trait surveys regularly may depend on your region.
Visit PaidViewpoint's website ›
Up Your TrustScore, and Earn More
PaidViewpoint's patent-pending TrustScore system was invented to assess the candor and consistency of survey respondents and to incentivize these characteristics. The higher your TraitScore, the more you can earn per survey. A high TrustScore allows you to receive the maximum number of surveys per month. Achieve a Traitscore of 9000, and become part of the top 10% of members. This means you'll earn even more per answer.
VIP Community Builder
PaidViewpoint offers a generous referral program where you will earn 20% of what your referrals earn for taking "biz surveys". In other words, earn 20% from your referrals when they take surveys other than "Traits Surveys". You can have an unlimited amount of referrals and can earn up to $25 per referral. If you can refer friends from the USA, you will likely find you can earn more.
To get this privilege of being a part of the VIP Community Builder club, you need to have 100+ ACTIVE friends/referrals. Active means your referrals have to have been a member for more than 30 days and must be visiting the site and completing surveys on a regular basis.
The Permissions of PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & EarnRead your Web bookmarks and history:
- Allows the app to read the history of all URLs that the Browser has visited, and all of the Browser's bookmarks. Note: this permission may not be enforced by third-party browsers or other applications with web browsing capabilities.
Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Pair with Bluetooth devices:
- Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
Access Bluetooth settings:
- Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth device, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
- Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Set an alarm:
- Allows the app to set an alarm in an installed alarm clock app. Some alarm clock apps may not implement this feature.
- Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & Earn for PC Windows official Trailer
- PaidViewpoint - Earn Per Survey , Refer & Earn 1.0 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: March 30, 2019
What's new: First Release