Remote car security For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
Remote car security is a Auto & Vehicles app developed by Алексей Онин. The latest version of Remote car security is 1.1.5. It was released on September 27, 2021. You can download Remote car security 1.1.5 directly on https://apks.live. Over users rating a average 1 of 5 about Remote car security. More than 5+ is playing Remote car security right now. Coming to join them and download Remote car security directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Remote car security for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Remote car security on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Remote car security APK on the computer.
How to use Remote car security on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is LDPlayer, Andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Remote car security using LDPlayer, Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Remote car security for PC with LDPlayer
- Step 1: Download the LDPlayer software from the below link, if you haven’t installed it earlier – Download LDPlayer for PC
- Step 2: Installation procedure is quite simple and straight-forward. After successful installation, open LDPlayer emulator.
- Step 3: It may take some time to load the LDPlayer app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of LDPlayer.
- Step 4: Google play store comes pre-installed in LDPlayer. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Step 5: Now search for the app you want to install on your PC. In our case search for Remote car security to install on PC.
- Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, Remote car security will be installed automatically on LDPlayer. You can find the app under list of installed apps in LDPlayer.
Now you can just double click on the app icon in LDPlayer and start using Remote car security app on your laptop. You can use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
Download Remote car security for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Remote car security. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Remote car security on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Remote car security on PC. Here is the Remote car security successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Remote car security on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Remote car security for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Remote car security app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Remote car security App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Remote car security apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Remote car security on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Remote car security for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Remote car security for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Remote car securityThe application is designed to provide security alarm for your car.
The main functions of the application:
• notify if the car is stolen or the car is hit;
• receive the current location of the car using a GPS receiver.
The user must install the app on two devices:
1. The user installs the first device in the car. This device receives vehicle location data in the background. Vehicle location data is requested only when the vehicle is moving.
2. The second device is with the user. This device receives location data from a device installed in the car via the Internet. The application displays the location of the car on the map of a third-party application.
• register vehicle movement;
• register tangible blows to the car;
• save data about the vehicle location, and transfer this data to the device with which the remote control of the security alarm is carried out;
• listen on the remote control device to the sound environment in real time, created inside the car;
• monitor the charge level, overcooling and overheating of the battery device located in the car;
• send notifications about all the listed events to the remote security control device.
For the application to work, you must use two or more devices with Android OS installed.
One device must be in a car with the "Security" mode turned on.
Second, third, etc. the devices must be at the user, with the "Remote security control" mode enabled.
In this case, the application can function in the background when your device is "asleep".
The application can function in one of two modes:
• in the Guard mode;
• in the Remote security control mode.
1. The device in the Guard mode will register the following events:
• vibrations of any origin (for example: opening a door, getting a person into a car, etc.);
• changing the location of the car (using the GPS system, GLONASS, etc.);
• changing the charge level, overcooling and overheating of the battery of the device.
Registered events will be transmitted to your other device in the Remote security control mode.
2. The device, which is in the Remote Arming mode, should be near you.
The application in this mode will receive registered events from the device in the car. And notify you about the following events:
• connecting the device to a remote security server;
• disconnecting the device from the remote security server;
• connecting the "Remote Security Control" device to a device in the car, operating in the \Security" mode;
• disconnecting the "Remote Security Control" device from the device in the car, operating in the "Security" mode;
• changing the location of the car;
• vibrations of any origin;
• changing the battery status of the device in the car
The user can remotely turn on the microphone on the device in the car and listen to the sound generated in the car.
1. The application in the "Security" mode receives data on the exact location of the device in the background.
2. The application in the "Security" mode receives the data of the device microphone in the background.
3. The Application transfers the specified data only between the user's devices, in accordance with the entered credentials in the Application. A security server is used for stable data transmission. The data is not saved on the server.
4. The application transmits to the user's devices the following data of the device operating in the Security mode:
- coordinates of the exact location of the device, obtained using a GPS receiver;
- audio data received using the device's microphone;
- the current state of the device's battery.
5. The specified data is transmitted over the Internet in a secured form and is stored on the user's devices.
6. The application asks the user for credentials (Username and Password), which are used to connect to the security server. Credentials are stored on the user's devices and transmitted over the Internet in a secure manner.
7. No data is passed on to third parties.
The Permissions of Remote car security
Oop! This app is not free ...Google Play ( 2.0M )
- Remote car security 1.1.5 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: September 27, 2021
What's new: 1. Added the possibility of technical support of the application in the chat of the Telegram application.2. Improved display of battery status.3. Added the ability to turn off notifications in "Do not disturb" and "Silent" modes.4. The description of the application has been improved.