Galaxy Buds Plugin For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
Galaxy Buds Plugin is a Tools app developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. The latest version of Galaxy Buds Plugin is 2.1.22040151. It was released on April 12, 2022. You can download Galaxy Buds Plugin 2.1.22040151 directly on https://apks.live. Over 597 users rating a average 3.4 of 5 about Galaxy Buds Plugin. More than 100,000+ is playing Galaxy Buds Plugin right now. Coming to join them and download Galaxy Buds Plugin directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Galaxy Buds Plugin for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Galaxy Buds Plugin on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Galaxy Buds Plugin APK on the computer.
How to use Galaxy Buds Plugin on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is LDPlayer, Andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Galaxy Buds Plugin using LDPlayer, Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Galaxy Buds Plugin for PC with LDPlayer
- Step 1: Download the LDPlayer software from the below link, if you haven’t installed it earlier – Download LDPlayer for PC
- Step 2: Installation procedure is quite simple and straight-forward. After successful installation, open LDPlayer emulator.
- Step 3: It may take some time to load the LDPlayer app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of LDPlayer.
- Step 4: Google play store comes pre-installed in LDPlayer. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Step 5: Now search for the app you want to install on your PC. In our case search for Galaxy Buds Plugin to install on PC.
- Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, Galaxy Buds Plugin will be installed automatically on LDPlayer. You can find the app under list of installed apps in LDPlayer.
Now you can just double click on the app icon in LDPlayer and start using Galaxy Buds Plugin app on your laptop. You can use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
Download Galaxy Buds Plugin for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Galaxy Buds Plugin. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Galaxy Buds Plugin on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Galaxy Buds Plugin on PC. Here is the Galaxy Buds Plugin successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Galaxy Buds Plugin on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Galaxy Buds Plugin for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Galaxy Buds Plugin app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Galaxy Buds Plugin App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Galaxy Buds Plugin apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Galaxy Buds Plugin on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Galaxy Buds Plugin for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Galaxy Buds Plugin for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Galaxy Buds PluginThe Galaxy Buds Plugin allows you to use features such as device settings and status view when connected to a Galaxy Buds device.
This application does not work alone because this is a component of the Galaxy Wearable application.
The Galaxy Wearable application has to be installed first for the Galaxy Buds application to operate normally.
※ Please allow the permissions of the Galaxy Buds Plugin in Android Settings to use all the features in Android 6.0 or later.
Settings > Applications > Application manager > Galaxy Buds Plugin > Permissions
※ Access rights information
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
- Phone: Purpose of checking the version update information of the device
- Storage space: Purpose of storing music in external storage to use music transmission function
- Schedule: Purpose of checking schedule contents for using voice notification function
- Contact: Purpose for checking contact information when receiving a call to use voice notification function
- SMS: Purpose for confirming SMS contents for voice notification
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.
The Permissions of Galaxy Buds PluginRetrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
Read calendar events plus confidential information:
- Allows the app to read all calendar events stored on your device, including those of friends or co-workers. This may allow the app to share or save your calendar data, regardless of confidentiality or sensitivity.
Read your contacts:
- Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
Read your text messages (SMS or MMS):
- Allows the app to read SMS messages stored on your device or SIM card. This allows the app to read all SMS messages, regardless of content or confidentiality.
Read call log:
- Allows the app to read your device's call log, including data about incoming and outgoing calls. This permission allows apps to save your call log data, and malicious apps may share call log data without your knowledge.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Pair with Bluetooth devices:
- Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
Access Bluetooth settings:
- Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth device, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Change your audio settings:
- Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.
Limit number of running processes:
- Allows the app to control the maximum number of processes that will run. Never needed for normal apps.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Access keyguard secure storage:
- Allows an application to access keguard secure storage.
Interact across users:
- Allows the app to perform actions across different users on the device. Malicious apps may use this to violate the protection between users.
- Allows apps to manage users on the device, including query, creation and deletion.
Stop running apps:
- Allows the app to remove tasks and kill their apps. Malicious apps may disrupt the behavior of other apps.
Modify secure system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's secure settings data. Not for use by normal apps.
- Galaxy Buds Plugin 2.1.22040151 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: April 12, 2022
- Galaxy Buds Plugin 1.3.19091052 For PC Windows and Mac
- Galaxy Buds Plugin 1.3.19090251 For PC Windows and Mac
- Galaxy Buds Plugin 1.2.19051551 For PC Windows and Mac