Samsung Push Service For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
Samsung Push Service is a Communication app developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. The latest version of Samsung Push Service is Vwd. It was released on April 22, 2022. You can download Samsung Push Service Vwd directly on https://apks.live. Over 722,293 users rating a average 4.1 of 5 about Samsung Push Service. More than 1,000,000,000+ is playing Samsung Push Service right now. Coming to join them and download Samsung Push Service directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Samsung Push Service for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Samsung Push Service on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Samsung Push Service APK on the computer.
How to use Samsung Push Service on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is LDPlayer, Andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Samsung Push Service using LDPlayer, Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Samsung Push Service for PC with LDPlayer
- Step 1: Download the LDPlayer software from the below link, if you haven’t installed it earlier – Download LDPlayer for PC
- Step 2: Installation procedure is quite simple and straight-forward. After successful installation, open LDPlayer emulator.
- Step 3: It may take some time to load the LDPlayer app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of LDPlayer.
- Step 4: Google play store comes pre-installed in LDPlayer. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Step 5: Now search for the app you want to install on your PC. In our case search for Samsung Push Service to install on PC.
- Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, Samsung Push Service will be installed automatically on LDPlayer. You can find the app under list of installed apps in LDPlayer.
Now you can just double click on the app icon in LDPlayer and start using Samsung Push Service app on your laptop. You can use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
Download Samsung Push Service for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Samsung Push Service. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Samsung Push Service on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Samsung Push Service on PC. Here is the Samsung Push Service successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Samsung Push Service on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Samsung Push Service for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Samsung Push Service app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Samsung Push Service App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Samsung Push Service apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Samsung Push Service on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Samsung Push Service for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Samsung Push Service for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Samsung Push ServiceYou can check the installation of the app in 'Settings > Application manager' after downloading the Samsung push service.
The Samsung push service provides the notification service only for Samsung services (Samsung Apps, Samsung Link, Samsung Wallet, Samsung Pay, etc.) on Samsung devices.
If you delete the Samsung push service, you may not receive the new notification messages.
The Samsung push service provides the below services.
- New message is displayed in the pop-up window
- Display a badge on the application icon for a new message
- Display new message on the notification bar
Enjoy the fast and precise notification service with the Samsung push service.
* Notice of Permissions
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
: Only required in Android L OS and below
- Telephone : Required for device identification when service subscribing
- Storage : Required for sharing log file to E-mail app when user applying VOC
* Open Source License
Copyright (C) The Android Open Source Project
The Permissions of Samsung Push ServiceRead the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Interact across users:
- Allows the app to perform actions across different users on the device. Malicious apps may use this to violate the protection between users.
Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Samsung Push Service Vwd For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: April 22, 2022