SAO Launcher For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
SAO Launcher is a Tools app developed by Xlythe (SAO). The latest version of SAO Launcher is 4.0.3. It was released on March 30, 2019. You can download SAO Launcher 4.0.3 directly on https://apks.live. Over 104,409 users rating a average 4.5 of 5 about SAO Launcher. More than 1,000,000+ is playing SAO Launcher right now. Coming to join them and download SAO Launcher directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get SAO Launcher for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download SAO Launcher on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install SAO Launcher APK on the computer.
How to use SAO Launcher on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is LDPlayer, Andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download SAO Launcher using LDPlayer, Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download SAO Launcher for PC with LDPlayer
- Step 1: Download the LDPlayer software from the below link, if you haven’t installed it earlier – Download LDPlayer for PC
- Step 2: Installation procedure is quite simple and straight-forward. After successful installation, open LDPlayer emulator.
- Step 3: It may take some time to load the LDPlayer app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of LDPlayer.
- Step 4: Google play store comes pre-installed in LDPlayer. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Step 5: Now search for the app you want to install on your PC. In our case search for SAO Launcher to install on PC.
- Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, SAO Launcher will be installed automatically on LDPlayer. You can find the app under list of installed apps in LDPlayer.
Now you can just double click on the app icon in LDPlayer and start using SAO Launcher app on your laptop. You can use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
Download SAO Launcher for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of SAO Launcher. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the SAO Launcher on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use SAO Launcher on PC. Here is the SAO Launcher successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of SAO Launcher on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download SAO Launcher for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate SAO Launcher app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download SAO Launcher App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download SAO Launcher apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have SAO Launcher on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install SAO Launcher for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for SAO Launcher for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of SAO LauncherThe Sword Art Online system menu, for smartphones and tablets. Pay $5 inside Options to turn off ads and unlock additional features. The total cost of Pro and all extensions is around $8.
Drag down from the top left corner of your screen and orbs will fall into place, giving you quick access to various features of your phone. Call and text friends, launch your favorite apps via shortcuts, control music, and more using the various orbs.
SAO is built to be extendable. There are many free and paid themes and extensions available in the Store. Themes update the images, sounds, and fonts used in the app creating a completely different experience. Extensions, on the other hand, are additional orbs that appear when downloading other apps.
Both themes and extensions have an API for those who want to truly customize the experience. The documentation is still in it's infancy, so don't feel afraid to email us at [email protected] for additional help or to submit an app to the Store.
Q: What does buying Pro do?
A: Buying Pro will get you... No ads, multiple swipe boxes, custom avatar, weather, directions on the map. It does not give you any of the extensions.
Q: Can I help translate the app to my language?
A: Sure! You can now help out with translating using Localize ( https://www.localize.im/v/dq ).
Q: Can I help test new features or recommend ideas?
A: Of course! Join our community ( https://plus.google.com/communities/106623201559847991380 ) and, if you're interested in being on the cutting edge, sign up for Testing. We'll do our best to address bugs promptly.
Q: How do I use themes?
A: Install the theme, then go into Options, Themes. You should see it as a choice aside Default.
Q: My extensions aren't working (or... anything isn't working).
A: Try rebooting. If it still doesn't work, feel free to send us an email ( [email protected] ) or report it in the community.
Q: Why can't I uninstall the app?
A: It's probably set as a Device Administrator (an old feature from Log Out). Go into Settings, Security, Device Administrators, and uncheck SAO Launcher.
Q: Why is log out missing?
A: Log out required Device Administrator, which made it difficult to uninstall the app.
Q: How do I get sms to pop up?
A: Grant SAO Launcher default SMS permissions. You can do so within Options.
Q: Why can't I click under the swipe area?
A: It's an anti-keylogging feature of Android's. There is no way to get around this.
Q: Why do I still see my old SMS notifications after installing the extension?
A: I can't touch another app's notifications. Luckily, the default SMS app lets you disable notifications in settings.
Q: Why can't I hear any sound?
A: There are different streams (System, Notification, Media). Some phones disable System, the stream usually reserved for button clicks. If you have one of those phones, you'll have to change the stream in Options.
Q: This isn't a launcher! Why claim it is?
A: It is... Sort of. It launches apps. It is not meant to replace your default launcher, though.
The Permissions of SAO LauncherRetrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Add or remove accounts:
- Allows the app to perform operations like adding and removing accounts, and deleting their password.
Read your own contact card:
- Allows the app to read personal profile information stored on your device, such as your name and contact information. This means the app can identify you and may send your profile information to others.
Read your contacts:
- Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
Modify your contacts:
- Allows the app to modify the data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific contacts. This permission allows apps to delete contact data.
Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Directly call phone numbers:
- Allows the app to call phone numbers without your intervention. This may result in unexpected charges or calls. Note that this doesn't allow the app to call emergency numbers. Malicious apps may cost you money by making calls without your confirmation.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Change network connectivity:
- Allows the app to change the state of network connectivity.
Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
- Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
Use accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to request authentication tokens.
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Modify system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
Read Google service configuration:
- Allows this app to read Google service configuration data.
SAO Launcher for PC Windows official Trailer
- SAO Launcher 4.0.3 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: March 30, 2019
What's new: Fix a bug with the Player Orb not appearing