Screen Time Control For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
Screen Time Control is a Personalization app developed by Shexa Technolabs. The latest version of Screen Time Control is 1.1.1. It was released on March 18, 2020. You can download Screen Time Control 1.1.1 directly on https://apks.live. Over users rating a average 1 of 5 about Screen Time Control. More than 0+ is playing Screen Time Control right now. Coming to join them and download Screen Time Control directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Screen Time Control for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Screen Time Control on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Screen Time Control APK on the computer.
How to use Screen Time Control on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is LDPlayer, Andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Screen Time Control using LDPlayer, Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Screen Time Control for PC with LDPlayer
- Step 1: Download the LDPlayer software from the below link, if you haven’t installed it earlier – Download LDPlayer for PC
- Step 2: Installation procedure is quite simple and straight-forward. After successful installation, open LDPlayer emulator.
- Step 3: It may take some time to load the LDPlayer app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of LDPlayer.
- Step 4: Google play store comes pre-installed in LDPlayer. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Step 5: Now search for the app you want to install on your PC. In our case search for Screen Time Control to install on PC.
- Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, Screen Time Control will be installed automatically on LDPlayer. You can find the app under list of installed apps in LDPlayer.
Now you can just double click on the app icon in LDPlayer and start using Screen Time Control app on your laptop. You can use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
Download Screen Time Control for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Screen Time Control. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Screen Time Control on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Screen Time Control on PC. Here is the Screen Time Control successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Screen Time Control on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Screen Time Control for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Screen Time Control app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Screen Time Control App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Screen Time Control apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Screen Time Control on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Screen Time Control for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Screen Time Control for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Screen Time ControlScreen Time Control : Controls time spend on mobile apps and games.
Screen Time is free to use for everybody that helps control your apps usage for daily basis.
Control your child smartphone usage limit. How much time he/she spends while playing which device
You can limit yourself by adding a time lime for any app or game on daily basis to control the total amount of time spent on apps.
A useful app if often you spend so much time with your mobile phones playing games or social network etc.
Screen time Controls shows the amount of time your spend using each app.
With Screen time you can check app time based on daily, weekly or monthly usage.
You can limit a app for example Game playing is limit to 30 Minutes per day. So after 30 minutes a warning will be shown for usage over limit.
Screen time also provides and additional security lock for not extending the time limit, additionally you can also extend the time for any exceptional case.
Check the daily notification, pickup and how many time the screen turn on/off etc.
Screen time control also provides the functionality to group the apps in custom categories. You can create a group of categories like Games, News, Productivity, Social etc.
Key Features :
• Monitor the app usage.
• Which apps are used for long.
• Often received notifications.
• Restrict apps for children for studies.
• Check for Daily, Weekly and Monthly statistics.
• Restrict App usage after time limit.
• Control using smartphone over time.
• Control being social and gaming overtime.
• Control over used app with a reminder.
• Track total time spend on each apps
The Permissions of Screen Time ControlView network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Disable your screen lock:
- Allows the app to disable the keylock and any associated password security. For example, the phone disables the keylock when receiving an incoming phone call, then re-enables the keylock when the call is finished.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Update component usage statistics:
- Allows the app to modify collected component usage statistics. Not for use by normal apps.
Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- Screen Time Control 1.1.1 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: March 18, 2020
- Screen Time Control 1.0.1 For PC Windows and Mac
- Screen Time Control 1.0.0 For PC Windows and Mac