SHAREit - Transfer & Share For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
SHAREit - Transfer & Share is a Tools app developed by SHAREit Technologies Co.Ltd. The latest version of SHAREit - Transfer & Share is 4.8.38_ww. It was released on June 13, 2019. You can download SHAREit - Transfer & Share 4.8.38_ww directly on https://apks.live. Over 10,938,282 users rating a average 4.6 of 5 about SHAREit - Transfer & Share. More than 1,000,000,000+ is playing SHAREit - Transfer & Share right now. Coming to join them and download SHAREit - Transfer & Share directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get SHAREit - Transfer & Share for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download SHAREit - Transfer & Share on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install SHAREit - Transfer & Share APK on the computer.
How to use SHAREit - Transfer & Share on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download SHAREit - Transfer & Share using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download SHAREit - Transfer & Share for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of SHAREit - Transfer & Share. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the SHAREit - Transfer & Share on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use SHAREit - Transfer & Share on PC. Here is the SHAREit - Transfer & Share successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of SHAREit - Transfer & Share on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download SHAREit - Transfer & Share for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate SHAREit - Transfer & Share app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download SHAREit - Transfer & Share App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download SHAREit - Transfer & Share apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have SHAREit - Transfer & Share on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install SHAREit - Transfer & Share for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for SHAREit - Transfer & Share for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of SHAREit - Transfer & ShareSHAREit, the best sharing app with fastest cross-platform transfer speed & free online feeds including movies, videos, music, wallpapers, GIFs. SHAREit also added powerful media player, which helps you manage & enjoy your own videos and music.
► Fastest in the World
200 times faster than Bluetooth, the highest speed goes up to 20M/s.
Transfer files without losing quality.
► Transfer All Types of Files
Photos, videos, music, installed apps and any other files.
► Infinite Online Videos
HD & Selective, Offline watching, Continuously updated
► Excellent Video Player
Support almost all formats, give you Smooth playing experience
► Discover Trending Music
Tens of millions of high quality songs, and thousands of curated playlists. Online & Offline
► Elegant Music Player
Powerful equalizer provides immersive experiences for you
►GIFs, Wallpapers & Stickers
Personalized, Funny, Download & Share
【LIKE US and STAY CONNECTED】
Note：SHAREit will not access permissions that are irrelevant to our functionality.
By accessing Location, SHAREit can help to discover nearby users. Plus, it is required by Android system to access this permission.
By accessing Bluetooth Connection, SHAREit can discover nearby users more quickly so as to connect with Sender/Receiver more efficiently.
The Permissions of SHAREit - Transfer & ShareRetrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
Read sensitive log data:
- Allows the app to read from the system's various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the device, potentially including personal or private information.
Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Read calendar events plus confidential information:
- Allows the app to read all calendar events stored on your device, including those of friends or co-workers. This may allow the app to share or save your calendar data, regardless of confidentiality or sensitivity.
Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners' knowledge:
- Allows the app to add, remove, change events that you can modify on your device, including those of friends or co-workers. This may allow the app to send messages that appear to come from calendar owners, or modify events without the owners' knowledge.
Read your contacts:
- Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
Modify your contacts:
- Allows the app to modify the data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific contacts. This permission allows apps to delete contact data.
Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Access USB storage filesystem:
- Allows the app to mount and unmount filesystems for removable storage.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Create accounts and set passwords:
- Allows the app to use the account authenticator capabilities of the AccountManager, including creating accounts and getting and setting their passwords.
Pair with Bluetooth devices:
- Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
Access Bluetooth settings:
- Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth device, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
Send sticky broadcast:
- Allows the app to send sticky broadcasts, which remain after the broadcast ends. Excessive use may make the device slow or unstable by causing it to use too much memory.
Change network connectivity:
- Allows the app to change the state of network connectivity.
Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
- Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
Delete all app cache data:
- Allows the app to free device storage by deleting files in the cache directories of other applications. This may cause other applications to start up more slowly as they need to re-retrieve their data.
Disable your screen lock:
- Allows the app to disable the keylock and any associated password security. For example, the phone disables the keylock when receiving an incoming phone call, then re-enables the keylock when the call is finished.
Expand/collapse status bar:
- Allows the app to expand or collapse the status bar.
Measure app storage space:
- Allows the app to retrieve its code, data, and cache sizes
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Change your audio settings:
- Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.
Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Allows the app to set the system wallpaper.
Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Modify system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
Toggle sync on and off:
- Allows an app to modify the sync settings for an account. For example, this can be used to enable sync of the People app with an account.
- Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
- Allows the app to remove shortcuts without user intervention.
Update component usage statistics:
- Allows the app to modify collected component usage statistics. Not for use by normal apps.
Close other apps:
- Allows the app to end background processes of other apps. This may cause other apps to stop running.
Modify/delete internal media storage contents:
- Allows the app to modify the contents of the internal media storage.
Read Home settings and shortcuts:
- Allows the app to read the settings and shortcuts in Home.
Write Home settings and shortcuts:
- Allows the app to change the settings and shortcuts in Home.
Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- SHAREit - Transfer & Share 4.8.38_ww For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: June 13, 2019
- SHAREit - Transfer & Share 4.8.18_ww For PC Windows and Mac
- SHAREit - Transfer & Share 4.8.28_ww For PC Windows and Mac
- SHAREit - Transfer & Share 4.8.8_ww For PC Windows and Mac
- SHAREit - Transfer & Share 4.8.8_ww For PC Windows and Mac