TechnicalPitch For PC Windows and Mac
Latest Version :
5.0 and up
Get it on :
About this app
TechnicalPitch is a Sports app developed by ACRODEA, INC.. The latest version of TechnicalPitch is 1.6.4. It was released on October 1, 2020. You can download TechnicalPitch 1.6.4 directly on https://apks.live. Over 6 users rating a average 3.7 of 5 about TechnicalPitch. More than 1,000+ is playing TechnicalPitch right now. Coming to join them and download TechnicalPitch directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get TechnicalPitch for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download TechnicalPitch on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install TechnicalPitch APK on the computer.
How to use TechnicalPitch on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download TechnicalPitch using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download TechnicalPitch for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of TechnicalPitch. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the TechnicalPitch on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use TechnicalPitch on PC. Here is the TechnicalPitch successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of TechnicalPitch on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download TechnicalPitch for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate TechnicalPitch app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download TechnicalPitch App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download TechnicalPitch apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have TechnicalPitch on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install TechnicalPitch for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for TechnicalPitch for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of TechnicalPitch"CONDITION MANAGEMENT" "TRAINING" "SCOUTING"
TechnicalPitch is a system that analyzes data transmitted from a 9-axis sensor-embedded ball and is useful for pitcher training.
The dedicated ball is manufactured at the same size and weight and the same material as a standard hard baseball.
* To use this application, a dedicated ball is required.
"Digitize and Visualize Pitching Data"
TechnicalPitch analyzes the ball type, ball speed, revolution, rotation axis, and displacement
It will digitize the break and extension of the ball, previously assessed only as a passing sensation, and visualize the rotation of the ball with 3D
Major Analytical Features
・Axis of Rotation (Tilt)
・Arm Swing Intensity
・Time to Release
・Reproduction of ball rotation (3D)
No special equipment is required.
You can measure anywhere with the dedicated ball and a smartphone.
"Integrated Data Management"
The TechnicalPitch can register multiple pitchers with one account and manage the respective records of each pitcher.
TechnicalPitch can also browse the same pitching data on multiple smart phones if under the same account.
"Comparison of Pitching Data"
Assess the differences by placing the data of two pitches side by side.
"Convenient Automatic Measurement Function"
If you do not need to check the data for each pitch, you can use the automatic measurement function to measure pitches one after another.
*You can check the pitching data later from the "Record" menu.
The Permissions of TechnicalPitchApproximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Pair with Bluetooth devices:
- Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
Access Bluetooth settings:
- Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth device, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- TechnicalPitch 1.6.4 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: October 1, 2020
- TechnicalPitch 1.5.3 For PC Windows and Mac
- TechnicalPitch 1.5.2 For PC Windows and Mac
- TechnicalPitch 1.5.1 For PC Windows and Mac