To-do list + For PC Windows and Mac
ThomSan Software B.V.
Latest Version :
4.0 and up
Get it on :
About this app
To-do list + is a Productivity app developed by ThomSan Software B.V.. The latest version of To-do list + is 3.23. It was released on July 16, 2021. You can download To-do list + 3.23 directly on https://apks.live. Over 93 users rating a average 4.7 of 5 about To-do list +. More than 1,000+ is playing To-do list + right now. Coming to join them and download To-do list + directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get To-do list + for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download To-do list + on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install To-do list + APK on the computer.
How to use To-do list + on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is LDPlayer, Andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download To-do list + using LDPlayer, Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download To-do list + for PC with LDPlayer
- Step 1: Download the LDPlayer software from the below link, if you haven’t installed it earlier – Download LDPlayer for PC
- Step 2: Installation procedure is quite simple and straight-forward. After successful installation, open LDPlayer emulator.
- Step 3: It may take some time to load the LDPlayer app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of LDPlayer.
- Step 4: Google play store comes pre-installed in LDPlayer. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Step 5: Now search for the app you want to install on your PC. In our case search for To-do list + to install on PC.
- Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, To-do list + will be installed automatically on LDPlayer. You can find the app under list of installed apps in LDPlayer.
Now you can just double click on the app icon in LDPlayer and start using To-do list + app on your laptop. You can use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
Download To-do list + for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of To-do list +. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the To-do list + on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use To-do list + on PC. Here is the To-do list + successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of To-do list + on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download To-do list + for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate To-do list + app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download To-do list + App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download To-do list + apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have To-do list + on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install To-do list + for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for To-do list + for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of To-do list +ForAnyList is a versatile list manager that allows you to create and maintain all kinds of lists, like to-do lists, check lists or shopping lists.
It lets you manage your lists in an intuitive way. For example, you can easily reorder the tasks of a to-do list in a logical sequence (e.g. the most urgent at the top), change the text color of a task to indicate status, or create sub-lists to structure your to-do list. Optionally you can mark a task as urgent or link a task to one or more persons and/or locations. You can then view your collection of tasks or other notes in four different ways:
1. All notes: All your lists with their tasks and notes;
2. Today: Tasks that require short term attention;
3. People: Tasks associated with people, so a to-do list per person;
4. Places: Tasks associated with places, so a to-do list per location.
Another nice feature is the archive. Use it to show tasks or notes that have been completed/deleted in the last 3 months. For example, the tasks you completed today or yesterday, or all completed tasks for "Project X" in the past month. Furthermore, you can restore (accidentally) deleted notes from the archive, or supplement a shopping list with archived products (you bought before), so without the need to re-enter these products.
Other features are:
• Automatic detection of websites, email addresses and phone numbers.
• Add pictures or other attachments.
• Add values or calculations (quantity x price) to your notes and show totals per list. Ideal for tracking expenses, also works in combination with shopping lists.
• Search your collection of notes by keyword.
• Set the time and date and receive reminders.
• Define recurring tasks, eg: every Friday or every first day of the month.
• Copy a task to your calendar,
• Create sub-lists inside a list. The number of levels is unlimited.
• Easily move a note (or list) from one list to another.
• Sort a list by alphabet or by other attributes.
• Sort a list automatically after adding a new note.
• Delete multiple notes easily (useful for erasing a shopping list).
• Copy a list (including sub-lists).
• Print your shopping list with a browser.
• Use the widget to show the list “Today” on your home screen.
• Create shortcuts to your lists on your home screen.
• Exchange lists with other ForAnyList users.
• Import notes from ordinary text files.
• Make a backup of all your notes and preferences and restore when needed.
• Email your backup file, eg to your new phone.
• Choose from seven predefined themes.
• Secure a list with your fingerprint.
• No internet permission to protect your privacy.
The only permission ForAnyList needs, is the right to access external storage, for example for storing photos and reading backup files.
There is also a free trial version available in the Google Play Store. Search for “ForAnyList To-Do List". The free version of ForAnyList offers exactly the same functionality as this regular version, except that the maximum number of folders (read: sub-lists) is limited to 10. In addition, the free version has no option to store photos and backup files on SD-card.
To-do list, check list, wish list or shopping list. It makes no difference. This list manager is FOR ANY LIST.
The Permissions of To-do list +Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Oop! This app is not free ...Google Play ( 7.1M )
- To-do list + 3.23 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: July 16, 2021
- To-do list + 2.45b For PC Windows and Mac
- To-do list + 2.45b For PC Windows and Mac
- To-do list + 2.43c For PC Windows and Mac