Tools & Mi Band For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
Tools & Mi Band is a Health & Fitness app developed by Tools & Wearables Ltd.. The latest version of Tools & Mi Band is 4.2.1. It was released on November 1, 2019. You can download Tools & Mi Band 4.2.1 directly on https://apks.live. Over 17,754 users rating a average 4.3 of 5 about Tools & Mi Band. More than 100,000+ is playing Tools & Mi Band right now. Coming to join them and download Tools & Mi Band directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Tools & Mi Band for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Tools & Mi Band on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Tools & Mi Band APK on the computer.
How to use Tools & Mi Band on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Tools & Mi Band using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Tools & Mi Band for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Tools & Mi Band. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Tools & Mi Band on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Tools & Mi Band on PC. Here is the Tools & Mi Band successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Tools & Mi Band on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Tools & Mi Band for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Tools & Mi Band app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Tools & Mi Band App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Tools & Mi Band apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Tools & Mi Band on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Tools & Mi Band for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Tools & Mi Band for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Tools & Mi BandGet the most out of your Mi Band smart bracelet with Mi Band Tools! Set up your own, individual and fully customizable notifications for incoming calls and applications. Energize your brain during a hard day using the power nap feature, configure multi-color custom patterns for each single notification, fine-tune custom content filters and a lot more!
This application works very well with original Mi Fit application (but is no way associated with Xiaomi). This means that you can always have the latest Mi Fit version and the latest Mi Band firmware in addition to great and powerful notification features.
• Display Text Support (see caller contact names & contents of notifications on your Mi Band)
• Application notifications (configurable per application as well as globally)
• Incoming call notifications (configurable per contact as well as globally)
• Continuous heart rate monitoring & notifying, configurable heart rate dashboard charts (Mi Band 4, Mi Band 3, Mi Band 2, 1S)
• Sleep as Android Integration (Mi Band 4, Mi Band 3, Mi Band 2, 1.0, 1A)
• Alarm notifications (including safety sound alarm - vibrations won't wake you up? safety sound alarm will trigger after few minutes)
• Custom repeating notifications (you can set anything you like, for example: hourly chimes, change workout reminder, take a pill reminders and more)
• Fully customizable notification patterns (including multi-color notifications, custom vibration patterns)
• Notification content filters (only interested in SMS notifications for certain people? not a problem for Mi Band Tools)
• Multiple notifications per application (thanks to this feature, you can set different patterns for single application, for example you can set WhatsApp messages from your boss in red and from your friends in blue)
• Power Nap feature (need a short nap? Just activate this and Mi Band will wake you up by vibrations when you're done resting)
• Idle Alerts (you can set an alert so the band will buzz you if you've been inactive for some time). You can also control the interval, time frame and inactivity threshold
• Configurable notifications times (even separately for weekends) and conditions (globally and per notification)
• Advanced settings (disable non-interactive notifications, shake to dismiss power nap, disable in silence mode, disable while screen is on, ...)
• Missed notifications (notification is not lost when you are out of reach of your phone, you will get the last missed notification on reconnect)
• Fully customizable widgets (daily fitness goal progress, bracelet battery, etc).
• Export/Import Settings (to your storage or to the cloud)
• Tasker, Automagic, Automate and Locale support (advanced and fully customizable action plugins)
• Designed completely according to Google's Material Design guidelines and best practices in mind
• Many of 'those little things', for example, application automatically detects the dominant color of an application icon / contact picture and preselects it for you
• Fully supports all original Mi Band bracelets (including the white-only 1A version for which Mi Band Tools automatically adjusts the user interface to match the features supported by this bracelet version)
• Works on all Android versions from 4.3 to 9+
• Many and many more yet to come!
Please help us translate Mi Band Tools into your language by translating some phrases on http://i18n.mibandtools.com Thank you!
If you have any problem with this application, please contact us on [email protected] before down rating and we will help you resolve your issue.
The Permissions of Tools & Mi BandRead your contacts:
- Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
Directly call phone numbers:
- Allows the app to call phone numbers without your intervention. This may result in unexpected charges or calls. Note that this doesn't allow the app to call emergency numbers. Malicious apps may cost you money by making calls without your confirmation.
Read call log:
- Allows the app to read your device's call log, including data about incoming and outgoing calls. This permission allows apps to save your call log data, and malicious apps may share call log data without your knowledge.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Body sensors (like heart rate monitors):
- Allows the app to access data from sensors you use to measure whatâs happening inside your body, such as heart rate.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Pair with Bluetooth devices:
- Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
Access Bluetooth settings:
- Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth device, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Google Play license check:
- Google Play license check
Oop! This app is not free ...Google Play ( 17M )
- Tools & Mi Band 4.2.1 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: November 1, 2019
- Tools & Mi Band 4.2.0 For PC Windows and Mac
- Tools & Mi Band 4.1.6 For PC Windows and Mac
- Tools & Mi Band 4.1.5 For PC Windows and Mac
- Tools & Mi Band 4.1.4 For PC Windows and Mac
- Tools & Mi Band 4.1.3 For PC Windows and Mac
- Tools & Mi Band 4.1.2 For PC Windows and Mac