VideoOffice (Yeosijae) For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
VideoOffice (Yeosijae) is a Productivity app developed by 4NB Corp.. The latest version of VideoOffice (Yeosijae) is 1.0.18. It was released on July 9, 2019. You can download VideoOffice (Yeosijae) 1.0.18 directly on https://apks.live. Over users rating a average 1 of 5 about VideoOffice (Yeosijae). More than 0+ is playing VideoOffice (Yeosijae) right now. Coming to join them and download VideoOffice (Yeosijae) directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get VideoOffice (Yeosijae) for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download VideoOffice (Yeosijae) on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install VideoOffice (Yeosijae) APK on the computer.
How to use VideoOffice (Yeosijae) on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is LDPlayer, Andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download VideoOffice (Yeosijae) using LDPlayer, Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download VideoOffice (Yeosijae) for PC with LDPlayer
- Step 1: Download the LDPlayer software from the below link, if you haven’t installed it earlier – Download LDPlayer for PC
- Step 2: Installation procedure is quite simple and straight-forward. After successful installation, open LDPlayer emulator.
- Step 3: It may take some time to load the LDPlayer app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of LDPlayer.
- Step 4: Google play store comes pre-installed in LDPlayer. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Step 5: Now search for the app you want to install on your PC. In our case search for VideoOffice (Yeosijae) to install on PC.
- Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, VideoOffice (Yeosijae) will be installed automatically on LDPlayer. You can find the app under list of installed apps in LDPlayer.
Now you can just double click on the app icon in LDPlayer and start using VideoOffice (Yeosijae) app on your laptop. You can use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
Download VideoOffice (Yeosijae) for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of VideoOffice (Yeosijae). Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the VideoOffice (Yeosijae) on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use VideoOffice (Yeosijae) on PC. Here is the VideoOffice (Yeosijae) successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of VideoOffice (Yeosijae) on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download VideoOffice (Yeosijae) for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate VideoOffice (Yeosijae) app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download VideoOffice (Yeosijae) App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download VideoOffice (Yeosijae) apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have VideoOffice (Yeosijae) on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install VideoOffice (Yeosijae) for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for VideoOffice (Yeosijae) for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of VideoOffice (Yeosijae)A video conference solution that supports every feature that is needed for a meeting such as HD high resolution, 16 screens, photo sharing, white board, media sharing, or desktop sharing.
1. Various video mode
From single to maximum 16 screens, a meeting can be carried out while monitoring various pictures of different locations.
2. HD high resolution
Supports HD quality monitor and clearer video conferences can be hold on mobile devices.
3. White board
Check various document formats (MS Office, Hanguel, Hunminjeongeum, PDF, WPS, other image files) that are shared on PC version or webpage screen shots on mobile devices while writing a note on the white board
4. Photo sharing
Sharing photos stored on mobile devices and write a note.
5. Desktop sharing
Check desktop screens shared by PC version users on mobile devices.
6. Media sharing
Check video and audio files shared by PC version users.
Change a participant’s authority on mobile devices.
8. Data encryption
VideoOffice protects data by encrypting every data such as videos, audios, documents, or instruction words.
The Permissions of VideoOffice (Yeosijae)Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
Read sensitive log data:
- Allows the app to read from the system's various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the device, potentially including personal or private information.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Pair with Bluetooth devices:
- Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
Access Bluetooth settings:
- Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth device, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
Send sticky broadcast:
- Allows the app to send sticky broadcasts, which remain after the broadcast ends. Excessive use may make the device slow or unstable by causing it to use too much memory.
Change network connectivity:
- Allows the app to change the state of network connectivity.
Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
- Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
Disable your screen lock:
- Allows the app to disable the keylock and any associated password security. For example, the phone disables the keylock when receiving an incoming phone call, then re-enables the keylock when the call is finished.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Change your audio settings:
- Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.
Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Capture video output:
- Allows the app to capture and redirect video output.
Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- VideoOffice (Yeosijae) 1.0.18 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: July 9, 2019
- VideoOffice (Yeosijae) 1.0.16 For PC Windows and Mac
- VideoOffice (Yeosijae) 1.0.15 For PC Windows and Mac
- VideoOffice (Yeosijae) 1.0.13 For PC Windows and Mac
- VideoOffice (Yeosijae) 1.0.14 For PC Windows and Mac
- VideoOffice (Yeosijae) 1.0.12 For PC Windows and Mac
- VideoOffice (Yeosijae) 1.0.10 For PC Windows and Mac
- VideoOffice (Yeosijae) 1.0.11 For PC Windows and Mac
- VideoOffice (Yeosijae) 1.0.9 For PC Windows and Mac
- VideoOffice (Yeosijae) 1.0.7 For PC Windows and Mac
- VideoOffice (Yeosijae) 1.0.8 For PC Windows and Mac
- VideoOffice (Yeosijae) 1.0.4 For PC Windows and Mac
- VideoOffice (Yeosijae) 1.0.5 For PC Windows and Mac
- VideoOffice (Yeosijae) 1.0.2 For PC Windows and Mac
- VideoOffice (Yeosijae) 3.8.4 For PC Windows and Mac