Watch Active Plugin For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
Watch Active Plugin is a Tools app developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. The latest version of Watch Active Plugin is 2.2.07.20040141N. It was released on April 6, 2020. You can download Watch Active Plugin 2.2.07.20040141N directly on https://apks.live. Over 95 users rating a average 3.5 of 5 about Watch Active Plugin. More than 10,000+ is playing Watch Active Plugin right now. Coming to join them and download Watch Active Plugin directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Watch Active Plugin for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Watch Active Plugin on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Watch Active Plugin APK on the computer.
How to use Watch Active Plugin on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Watch Active Plugin using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Watch Active Plugin for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Watch Active Plugin. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Watch Active Plugin on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Watch Active Plugin on PC. Here is the Watch Active Plugin successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Watch Active Plugin on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Watch Active Plugin for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Watch Active Plugin app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Watch Active Plugin App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Watch Active Plugin apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Watch Active Plugin on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Watch Active Plugin for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Watch Active Plugin for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Watch Active PluginThis application is a component for Galaxy Wearable Application.
Galaxy Wearable Application has to be installed in advance.
※ Please allow the permission of Galaxy Wearable Application from Android Settings to use it completely in Android 6.0.
Settings > Apps > Watch Active Plugin > Permissions
※ Access rights information
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
- Location: Used to search for nearby devices for Watch through Bluetooth
- Storage: Used to transmit and receive the stored files with Watch
- Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information for updating apps and installing plug-in apps
- Contacts: Used to provide services that need to be linked with accounts using registered Samsung account information
- Calendar : Used to synchronize schedule with Watch
- SMS : Used to synchronize SMS with Watch
- Camera : Used to scan the QR code to activate Watch's SIM card(eSIM Support Model only)
The Permissions of Watch Active PluginRetrieve system internal state:
- Allows the app to retrieve internal state of the system. Malicious apps may retrieve a wide variety of private and secure information that they should never normally need.
Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
Read sensitive log data:
- Allows the app to read from the system's various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the device, potentially including personal or private information.
Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Read your own contact card:
- Allows the app to read personal profile information stored on your device, such as your name and contact information. This means the app can identify you and may send your profile information to others.
Read calendar events plus confidential information:
- Allows the app to read all calendar events stored on your device, including those of friends or co-workers. This may allow the app to share or save your calendar data, regardless of confidentiality or sensitivity.
Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners' knowledge:
- Allows the app to add, remove, change events that you can modify on your device, including those of friends or co-workers. This may allow the app to send messages that appear to come from calendar owners, or modify events without the owners' knowledge.
Read your contacts:
- Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
Modify your contacts:
- Allows the app to modify the data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific contacts. This permission allows apps to delete contact data.
Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Access extra location provider commands:
- Allows the app to access extra location provider commands. This may allow the app to interfere with the operation of the GPS or other location sources.
Read your text messages (SMS or MMS):
- Allows the app to read SMS messages stored on your device or SIM card. This allows the app to read all SMS messages, regardless of content or confidentiality.
Receive text messages (MMS):
- Allows the app to receive and process MMS messages. This means the app could monitor or delete messages sent to your device without showing them to you.
Receive text messages (SMS):
- Allows the app to receive and process SMS messages. This means the app could monitor or delete messages sent to your device without showing them to you.
Receive text messages (WAP):
- Allows the app to receive and process WAP messages. This permission includes the ability to monitor or delete messages sent to you without showing them to you.
Send SMS messages:
- Allows the app to send SMS messages. This may result in unexpected charges. Malicious apps may cost you money by sending messages without your confirmation.
Edit your text messages (SMS or MMS):
- Allows the app to write to SMS messages stored on your device or SIM card. Malicious apps may delete your messages.
Directly call phone numbers:
- Allows the app to call phone numbers without your intervention. This may result in unexpected charges or calls. Note that this doesn't allow the app to call emergency numbers. Malicious apps may cost you money by making calls without your confirmation.
Directly call any phone numbers:
- Allows the app to call any phone number, including emergency numbers, without your intervention. Malicious apps may place unnecessary and illegal calls to emergency services.
Modify phone state:
- Allows the app to control the phone features of the device. An app with this permission can switch networks, turn the phone radio on and off and the like without ever notifying you.
Reroute outgoing calls:
- Allows the app to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
Read call log:
- Allows the app to read your device's call log, including data about incoming and outgoing calls. This permission allows apps to save your call log data, and malicious apps may share call log data without your knowledge.
Write call log:
- Allows the app to modify your device's call log, including data about incoming and outgoing calls. Malicious apps may use this to erase or modify your call log.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Pair with Bluetooth devices:
- Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
Access Bluetooth settings:
- Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth device, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
Send sticky broadcast:
- Allows the app to send sticky broadcasts, which remain after the broadcast ends. Excessive use may make the device slow or unstable by causing it to use too much memory.
Change network connectivity:
- Allows the app to change the state of network connectivity.
Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
- Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
Disable your screen lock:
- Allows the app to disable the keylock and any associated password security. For example, the phone disables the keylock when receiving an incoming phone call, then re-enables the keylock when the call is finished.
- Allows the app to control the flashlight.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Close other apps:
- Allows the app to end background processes of other apps. This may cause other apps to stop running.
Change your audio settings:
- Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.
Read terms you added to the dictionary:
- Allows the app to read all words, names and phrases that the user may have stored in the user dictionary.
Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Reorder running apps:
- Allows the app to move tasks to the foreground and background. The app may do this without your input.
Limit number of running processes:
- Allows the app to control the maximum number of processes that will run. Never needed for normal apps.
Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
Make/receive SIP calls:
- Allows the app to make and receive SIP calls.
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Modify system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
Add words to user-defined dictionary:
- Allows the app to write new words into the user dictionary.
Set an alarm:
- Allows the app to set an alarm in an installed alarm clock app. Some alarm clock apps may not implement this feature.
- Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
Access keyguard secure storage:
- Allows an application to access keguard secure storage.
Bind to an accessibility service:
- Allows the holder to bind to the top-level interface of an accessibility service. Should never be needed for normal apps.
Configure Wifi displays:
- Allows the app to configure and connect to Wifi displays.
Control displaying and hiding keyguard:
- Allows an application to control keguard.
- Allows the app to delete Android packages. Malicious apps may use this to delete important apps.
Power device on or off:
- Allows the app to turn the device on or off.
Press keys and control buttons:
- Allows the app to deliver its own input events (key presses, etc.) to other apps. Malicious apps may use this to take over the device.
Directly install apps:
- Allows the app to install new or updated Android packages. Malicious apps may use this to add new apps with arbitrarily powerful permissions.
Full license to interact across users:
- Allows all possible interactions across users.
- Allows apps to manage users on the device, including query, creation and deletion.
Stop running apps:
- Allows the app to remove tasks and kill their apps. Malicious apps may disrupt the behavior of other apps.
Send respond-via-message events:
- Allows the app to send requests to other messaging apps to handle respond-via-message events for incoming calls.
- Allows the app to be the status bar.
Prevent app switches:
- Prevents the user from switching to another app.
Modify app ops statistics:
- Allows the app to modify collected application operation statistics. Not for use by normal apps.
Modify secure system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's secure settings data. Not for use by normal apps.
Access email provider data:
- Allows the app to access your email database, including received messages, sent messages, usernames, and passwords.
Read email attachments:
- Allows the app to read your email attachments.
Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Modify Google settings:
- Allows this app to modify Google settings.
Read cell broadcast messages:
- Allows the app to read cell broadcast messages received by your device. Cell broadcast alerts are delivered in some locations to warn you of emergency situations. Malicious apps may interfere with the performance or operation of your device when an emergency cell broadcast is received.
- Allows the app to add messages to your voicemail inbox.
- Watch Active Plugin 2.2.07.20040141N For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: April 6, 2020
- Watch Active Plugin 2.2.07.19111341N For PC Windows and Mac
- Watch Active Plugin 2.2.07.19082641N For PC Windows and Mac
- Watch Active Plugin 2.2.07.19062741N For PC Windows and Mac
- Watch Active Plugin 2.2.07.19061441N For PC Windows and Mac
- Watch Active Plugin 2.2.07.19032541N For PC Windows and Mac