Weather Station For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
Weather Station is a Weather app developed by Dromosys. The latest version of Weather Station is 3.8.9. It was released on November 12, 2019. You can download Weather Station 3.8.9 directly on https://apks.live. Over 1,361 users rating a average 3.3 of 5 about Weather Station. More than 10,000+ is playing Weather Station right now. Coming to join them and download Weather Station directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Weather Station for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Weather Station on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Weather Station APK on the computer.
How to use Weather Station on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Weather Station using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Weather Station for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Weather Station. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Weather Station on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Weather Station on PC. Here is the Weather Station successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Weather Station on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Weather Station for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Weather Station app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Weather Station App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Weather Station apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Weather Station on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Weather Station for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Weather Station for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Weather StationFully Functional Weather Station
* Supports both large screen HD and phone displays
* records data displays history graphs
* Current conditions widget
* Forecast weather widget
* Solar Radiation (if supported by station)
* Wind Speed and direction
* Metric and American Standard Units
* Inside temperature sensor support (Arduino, Netatmo & battery sensor)
* Sensor support for Samsung Galaxy (pressure, temperature, humidity and light)
* Automatic location update by Wifi or GPS
* Sunrise and Sunset
* Digital Clock, Alarm and Widgets x4, Lockscreen
* Talking Clock and Weather announcement
* Service providers supported: Ambient Weather, Davis, NOAA, Weather Online, Open Weather Map, Yahoo Weather, BOM Australia, Norway Weather, Netatmo, Arduino (HTTP JSON), Mesowest and ClientRaw.
* Arduino based inside temperature, pressure humidity sensor
* Uses fabric, Crashlytics and firebase to collect user data (android version, app version, error codes etc) for crash reporting
We are testing a new version of Weather Station. If you'd like to try go to
and press the "Become a tester" button, After this an update will be available via Google Play.
If you're having difficultly with the App working please try
Android Settings > Application Manager > Weather Station > Clear data
This clears all the configuration and hopefully will restore the App to a working state. You might also need to remove the widget from the home screen and add it again.
Weather Underground API End of Service
Manually adding station via Menu > Manage Stations > Enter Station Id (works for now)
If you'd like to try the Beta, press the "Become a tester" button at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.arf.weatherstation.
After this an update will be available via Google Play.
Questions, comments, or bug reports? Feedback is welcome, just send to [email protected] or use the in App request support form.
android.hardware.location.gps - automatic location configuration
android.hardware.wifi - communication to weather service
android.permission.VIBRATE - integrated alarm clock
android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD - integrated alarm clock
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - integrated alarm clock
The Permissions of Weather StationApproximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Disable your screen lock:
- Allows the app to disable the keylock and any associated password security. For example, the phone disables the keylock when receiving an incoming phone call, then re-enables the keylock when the call is finished.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Modify system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
Google Play license check:
- Google Play license check
Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- Weather Station 3.8.9 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: November 12, 2019
- Weather Station 3.8.8 For PC Windows and Mac
- Weather Station 3.8.6 For PC Windows and Mac
- Weather Station 3.8.2 For PC Windows and Mac
- Weather Station 3.8.4 For PC Windows and Mac