Wiko Launcher For PC Windows and Mac
About this app
Wiko Launcher is a Personalization app developed by Wiko Mobile. The latest version of Wiko Launcher is 22.214.171.124. It was released on April 17, 2019. You can download Wiko Launcher 126.96.36.199 directly on https://apks.live. Over 19,582 users rating a average 4.4 of 5 about Wiko Launcher. More than 5,000,000+ is playing Wiko Launcher right now. Coming to join them and download Wiko Launcher directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Wiko Launcher for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Wiko Launcher on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Wiko Launcher APK on the computer.
How to use Wiko Launcher on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Wiko Launcher using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Wiko Launcher for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Wiko Launcher. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Wiko Launcher on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Wiko Launcher on PC. Here is the Wiko Launcher successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Wiko Launcher on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Wiko Launcher for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Wiko Launcher app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Wiko Launcher App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Wiko Launcher apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Wiko Launcher on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Wiko Launcher for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Wiko Launcher for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Wiko LauncherEasily manage your home screen and optimise your Wiko smartphone.
- Shortcuts: long press on an app icon to access the main functions within it
- Notification badges: see at a glance if you have SMS messages, unread emails, missed calls or locked Apps
- Global search: quickly access your local data or search the web from all home screens by swiping downwards
- Find all your applications in one place
- Access the latest applications launched at the top of the list
- Search locally or in the Play Store
Settings (with a long press on your home screen)
- Personalise your telephone by adding widgets
- Modify your screen background
- Access Wiko Launcher settings
The Permissions of Wiko LauncherRead calendar events plus confidential information:
- Allows the app to read all calendar events stored on your device, including those of friends or co-workers. This may allow the app to share or save your calendar data, regardless of confidentiality or sensitivity.
Read your contacts:
- Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Directly call phone numbers:
- Allows the app to call phone numbers without your intervention. This may result in unexpected charges or calls. Note that this doesn't allow the app to call emergency numbers. Malicious apps may cost you money by making calls without your confirmation.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Send sticky broadcast:
- Allows the app to send sticky broadcasts, which remain after the broadcast ends. Excessive use may make the device slow or unstable by causing it to use too much memory.
Expand/collapse status bar:
- Allows the app to expand or collapse the status bar.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Allows the app to set the system wallpaper.
Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Modify system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
Set an alarm:
- Allows the app to set an alarm in an installed alarm clock app. Some alarm clock apps may not implement this feature.
- Allows the app to tell the system which widgets can be used by which app. An app with this permission can give access to personal data to other apps. Not for use by normal apps.
Interact across users:
- Allows the app to perform actions across different users on the device. Malicious apps may use this to violate the protection between users.
Manage activity stacks:
- Allows the app to add, remove, and modify the activity stacks in which other apps run. Malicious apps may disrupt the behavior of other apps.
- Allows apps to manage users on the device, including query, creation and deletion.
Control media playback and metadata access:
- Allows the app to control media playback and access the media information (title, author...).
Update component usage statistics:
- Allows the app to modify collected component usage statistics. Not for use by normal apps.
Adjust your wallpaper size:
- Allows the app to set the system wallpaper size hints.
Disable or modify status bar:
- Allows the app to disable the status bar or add and remove system icons.
Modify secure system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's secure settings data. Not for use by normal apps.
Read Home settings and shortcuts:
- Allows the app to read the settings and shortcuts in Home.
Write Home settings and shortcuts:
- Allows the app to change the settings and shortcuts in Home.
Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- Wiko Launcher 188.8.131.52 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: April 17, 2019
What's new: We work hard to offer you the best experience based on your feedbacks. That’s why we bring update to Play Store frequently.