Accessible Multi-Words For PC Windows and Mac
About this game
Accessible Multi-Words is a Word game developed by Fabián Arias. The latest version of Accessible Multi-Words is 1.16. It was released on September 23, 2020. You can download Accessible Multi-Words 1.16 directly on https://apks.live. Over users rating a average 1 of 5 about Accessible Multi-Words. More than 0+ is playing Accessible Multi-Words right now. Coming to join them and download Accessible Multi-Words directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Accessible Multi-Words for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Accessible Multi-Words on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Accessible Multi-Words APK on the computer.
How to use Accessible Multi-Words on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Accessible Multi-Words using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Accessible Multi-Words for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Accessible Multi-Words. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Accessible Multi-Words on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Accessible Multi-Words on PC. Here is the Accessible Multi-Words successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Accessible Multi-Words on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Accessible Multi-Words for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Accessible Multi-Words app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Accessible Multi-Words App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Accessible Multi-Words apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Accessible Multi-Words on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Accessible Multi-Words for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Accessible Multi-Words for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Accessible Multi-WordsThis is a demo version in which you can play the hangman game.
Games with accessibility for blind or low vision people.
At the beginning you can only play hangman. As you pass the levels, you will earn coins to unlock the other games.
The game of hangman is a classic in which we will have to guess a word, risking letters. The screen reader of our cell phone will tell us if we hit the letter, how many times it is and how the word formed is sounding.
The second game is based on an investigation story. We belong to the police investigation department and we must investigate a murder. To achieve this, we go to the victim's house and we must find a series of objects in each room, to be able to send them to the forensic department. Once we gather all the objects, we must deduce who could be the murderer, among 6 possible suspects.
The third game is the famous alphabet soup. On the screen we will find many scrambled letters, and among them we will have to find the hidden words. At the top of the screen we are told which words to search for.
The fourth game is called Letrix. We will have to form a word that our cell phone will tell us with the letters that are falling from the top to the bottom of the screen. On the sides there are garbage cans, where we can throw the letters that do not work. If we put a letter in the wrong place we will lose a life. Nor can the letters that do work be thrown away. As we form the words we will go to levels with greater difficulty.
The games are in the languages: Spanish, Portuguese and English. The translations were carried out by the following collaborators:
Portuguese: Jorge Luiz da Silva Nicolau. Participation: Leyde Catarina Leydinha.
English: Guadalupe López Orozco.
The Permissions of Accessible Multi-Words
Oop! This game is not free ...Google Play ( 57M )
- Accessible Multi-Words 1.16 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: September 23, 2020