Done For PC Windows and Mac
About this game
Done is a Card game developed by Parmajyat. The latest version of Done is 0.3. It was released on May 29, 2019. You can download Done 0.3 directly on https://apks.live. Over users rating a average 0 of 5 about Done. More than 0+ is playing Done right now. Coming to join them and download Done directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Done for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Done on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Done APK on the computer.
How to use Done on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Done using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Done for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Done. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Done on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Done on PC. Here is the Done successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Done on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Done for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Done app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Done App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Done apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Done on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Done for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Done for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of DoneEngage your self in a fun interactive card game with random people on the internet. You can choose to play in a 2 player room, a 4 player room, a 6 player room or a 8 player room. The objective of the game is to loose your high scoring cards with low scoring ones and the yell 'DONE' for all the players to reveal their cards. The person with the least scoring cards wins.
The Permissions of DoneView network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- Done 0.3 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: May 29, 2019
- Done 0.2 For PC Windows and Mac
- Done 0.1 For PC Windows and Mac