Morse Code Defender TX For PC Windows and Mac
Latest Version :
2.1 and up
Get it on :
About this game
Morse Code Defender TX is a Educational game developed by KG9E. The latest version of Morse Code Defender TX is 1.0.4. It was released on April 21, 2022. You can download Morse Code Defender TX 1.0.4 directly on https://apks.live. Over users rating a average 1 of 5 about Morse Code Defender TX. More than 0+ is playing Morse Code Defender TX right now. Coming to join them and download Morse Code Defender TX directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Morse Code Defender TX for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Morse Code Defender TX on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Morse Code Defender TX APK on the computer.
How to use Morse Code Defender TX on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is LDPlayer, Andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Morse Code Defender TX using LDPlayer, Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Morse Code Defender TX for PC with LDPlayer
- Step 1: Download the LDPlayer software from the below link, if you haven’t installed it earlier – Download LDPlayer for PC
- Step 2: Installation procedure is quite simple and straight-forward. After successful installation, open LDPlayer emulator.
- Step 3: It may take some time to load the LDPlayer app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of LDPlayer.
- Step 4: Google play store comes pre-installed in LDPlayer. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Step 5: Now search for the game you want to install on your PC. In our case search for Morse Code Defender TX to install on PC.
- Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, Morse Code Defender TX will be installed automatically on LDPlayer. You can find the game under list of installed apps in LDPlayer.
Now you can just double click on the game icon in LDPlayer and start using Morse Code Defender TX game on your laptop. You can use the game the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
Download Morse Code Defender TX for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Morse Code Defender TX. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Morse Code Defender TX on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Morse Code Defender TX on PC. Here is the Morse Code Defender TX successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Morse Code Defender TX on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Morse Code Defender TX for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Morse Code Defender TX app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Morse Code Defender TX App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Morse Code Defender TX apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Morse Code Defender TX on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Morse Code Defender TX for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Morse Code Defender TX for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Morse Code Defender TXProtect your radio tower and solar charged battery power supply by sending the correct Morse code
Tap out alphanumeric characters in Morse code to prevent your radio station from being destroyed by
the Morse code meteor attack!
Meteors may be destroyed in any order.
All levels start with a fully charged battery.
Each DIT uses 1% battery power. Each DAH uses 3% battery power.
Your battery charges at a nominal rate of 1% every 5 seconds, and total charge increases by 1% for
every correct Morse code transmission.
In addition, you have two solar panels that each contribute 1% to the battery charge rate. If your
solar panels are destroyed, there are no replacements for that game.
When your battery runs low, an SOS prosign bonus appears. Destroy this entity to recharge your
SOUND = ON/OFF toggles sound effects.
MUSIC = ON/OFF toggles background music.
TONE = 400Hz-800Hz sets CW sidetone.
NOVICE/GENERAL/EXTRA changes the speed of attack.
KOCH = OFF presents characters in random order.
KOCH = ON uses an order adopted by the Koch method:
HINTS = ON/OFF decides whether to show Morse code representations.
MODE = LEARNING/GAME selects a slower, evenly paced learning mode or a more challenging game mode.
TX Adjust (hold) provides for some TX timing change.
Solar panels break when hit by a meteor and will no longer contribute any charging power.
If your radio tower is destroyed or if a meteor should hit a broken solar panel, the game is over
and you are QRT.
Hold the Code Label (top center) to change the font size on some elements.
Hold the Home button to exit the game and return to the start screen.
You may use a straight key connected via an easily repurposed USB mouse and On-The-Go (OTG) cable for a more realistic tactile TX experience while defending your radio station:
(DIY instructional pdf file)
Alternatively, you may use a 3rd-party device such as
Certain settings on your Android device will curtail the sensitivity and performance of this app and should be turned OFF during its use. Default settings are recommended.
Two examples are Tap Duration and Ignore Repeated Touches (Settings > Accessibility > Interaction and Dexterity > Tap Duration/Ignore Repeated Touches).
Lastly, if you have comments, suggestions, complaints, or otherwise, please email [email protected]
Music attribution, public domain:
US Air Force Heritage of America Band, 1998
Mars, the bringer of war
The Planets, Op. 32
The Permissions of Morse Code Defender TX
Morse Code Defender TX for PC Windows official Trailer
Oop! This game is not free ...Google Play ( 6.1M )
- Morse Code Defender TX 1.0.4 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: April 21, 2022
What's new: Cosmetic updates.
- 2 Amateur ham radio CW Morse code practice keys TX
- April 3, 2021
- Download APK
- 20WPM Amateur ham radio Koch CW Morse code trainer
- April 3, 2022
- Download APK
- 30WPM Amateur ham radio Koch CW Morse code trainer
- April 3, 2022
- Download APK
- 16 Tone DTMF Generator Keypad 1234567890*#ABCD1750
- October 10, 2021
- Download APK
- CW Morse code practice oscillator horizontal lever
- April 2, 2021
- Download APK