Stick Cricket Live For PC Windows and Mac
About this game
Stick Cricket Live is a Sports game developed by Stick Sports Ltd. The latest version of Stick Cricket Live is 1.6.1. It was released on June 30, 2020. You can download Stick Cricket Live 1.6.1 directly on https://apks.live. Over 1,028 users rating a average 3.7 of 5 about Stick Cricket Live. More than 10,000+ is playing Stick Cricket Live right now. Coming to join them and download Stick Cricket Live directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Stick Cricket Live for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Stick Cricket Live on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Stick Cricket Live APK on the computer.
How to use Stick Cricket Live on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Stick Cricket Live using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Stick Cricket Live for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Stick Cricket Live. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Stick Cricket Live on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Stick Cricket Live on PC. Here is the Stick Cricket Live successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Stick Cricket Live on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Stick Cricket Live for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Stick Cricket Live app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Stick Cricket Live App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Stick Cricket Live apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Stick Cricket Live on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Stick Cricket Live for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones. You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Stick Cricket Live for Mac devices.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Stick Cricket LivePlay real time multiplayer cricket in stunning 3D stadiums around the world. Put your batting skills to the test in a fast-paced head to head cricket clash.
From the creators of Stick Cricket Super League, the highest rated cricket game on Google Play, Stick Cricket Live offers you the chance to:
- Play a HUGE range of shots (including the Scoop, Switch Hit and Ramp) as you face up to your rival’s bowling attack in quick-fire three over duels.
- Raise the stakes by unlocking stadiums all over the world.
- Earn kitbags to unlock new bats and bolster your bowling line-up.
- Upgrade your bowlers so they reach their full potential.
- Maximise your chance of victory with tactical bowling changes and team selection.
- Customise your player name, appearance and country.
- Unlock new characters and kit designs by earning trophies.
- Smash sixes! It it Stick Cricket, after all.
Important message: This game includes In-App Purchases. A network connection is required to play this game.
The Permissions of Stick Cricket LiveView network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Stick Cricket Live for PC Windows official Trailer
- Stick Cricket Live 1.6.1 For PC Windows and Mac
Update on: June 30, 2020
- Stick Cricket Live 1.4.0 For PC Windows and Mac
- Stick Cricket Live 1.3.5 For PC Windows and Mac
- Stick Cricket Live 1.3.3 For PC Windows and Mac
- Stick Cricket Live 1.3.2 For PC Windows and Mac
- Stick Cricket Live 1.3.1 For PC Windows and Mac
- Stick Cricket Live 1.3.0 For PC Windows and Mac
- Stick Cricket Live 1.2.7 For PC Windows and Mac
- Stick Cricket Live 1.2.5 For PC Windows and Mac
- Stick Cricket Live 1.2.5 For PC Windows and Mac
- Stick Cricket Live 1.2.3 For PC Windows and Mac
- Stick Cricket Live 1.2.2 For PC Windows and Mac
- Stick Cricket Live 1.2.1 For PC Windows and Mac
- Stick Cricket Live 1.1.1 For PC Windows and Mac
- Stick Cricket Live 1.0.11 For PC Windows and Mac
- Stick Cricket Live 1.0.10 For PC Windows and Mac
- Stick Cricket Live 1.0.8 For PC Windows and Mac
- Stick Cricket Live 1.0.7 For PC Windows and Mac
- Stick Cricket Live 1.0.6 For PC Windows and Mac